Week 1 - December 1-7 - Post RESULTS here!

ohiotubagal
ohiotubagal Posts: 190 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
Welcome to week 1 everyone! Looking forward to your posts and hopefully some discussion of how life in general is going! :)

Make sure you post by next Monday, Dec. 8, at 8:30 pm so I can track your activity for the week. Have fun!

Replies

• bobbiepatridge
    bobbiepatridge Posts: 4 Member
    Had a great week. Tracking progress really helps.
    12/1-7 for Bobbie Patridge: Exercise- 340 minutes and 1,976 calories burned. Whew!
  • HSmith412
    HSmith412 Posts: 3 Member
    Had a pretty good week - I even met with my personal trainer! 12/1 - 12/7: Exercised 5/7 days. - Hannah Grohowski
  • Melanie Kleinfelter--exercised 3 days for 155 minutes total
  • I exercised 6 days this week for 335 minutes total
  • Karen Wiggins, Waterville - 3 days, 90 minutes
  • Carrie Bird, Point Place--4 days, 120 minutes
  • madeyes2
    madeyes2 Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2014
    Leigh Keogh, Point Place exercised 6 days this week for 375 minutes total.
  • Adrienne Amborski 2 days 30 minutes and 45 minutes on the bike. Goal this week 4 days.
  • erinac419
    erinac419 Posts: 2
    edited December 2014
    I hit 10,000 steps each day and went to my Pilates class twice. 185 active minutes, 5 days.
  • cobirish1
    cobirish1 Posts: 1 Member
    Cristin Brown-Outreach Services 2 days 30min each day 1 and day 2 of Couch to 5k program.
  • Niki Naylor--Branch Services 120 minutes, 4 days
  • kelly826
    kelly826 Posts: 2 Member
    Kelly Michalak - 2 days, 60 minutes each day. Trying for 3 days this week!
  • 80 minutes for Fri-Sat-Sun with dog Muffy (having problems with posting from home), anyhow, cutting back on the mindless eating has really helped as I stocked up on yummy raspberries and tangelos and grapes! Thanks for the CHALLENGE! Clare
  • yayyy....did xbox zumba fitness and 202 squats (on my squat app) this morning but y does 6AM come sooo darn quick :)
  • 2 days - 2- 15 minute walks per day including at least one flight of stairs
  • This week included a few walks with my dogs, an indoor soccer practice for 10 year-old boys (these kids keep me running) :) , and a couple of 60-minute sessions with cardiovascular exercises and weights. ~ David T.
  • Heather Weaver - Locke 3 days and 95 minutes
    I hurt my back a couple of weeks ago, so my workouts have been lacking. I'm hoping to feel better soon so I can get back to my usual routine!
  • Megan Myers, kent - calisthenics 20 min., walked for 1.5 hr, danced 20mi, and stationary bike for 1.5 hr. Was active 5 out of 7 days.
  • Itzenith Zielinski - Tech Services 4 days 30 min each day. Goal 35 min per day.
  • ohiotubagal
    ohiotubagal Posts: 190 Member
    I forgot to post my own stuff!

3 days - walking and running - total of 90ish minutes. Goal this week is 4 days of activity.

Great job everyone! Hope you are noticing the positive effects of moving!