Year End Challenge

mrsme1008
mrsme1008 Posts: 62 Member
Well here we are at December 1st! I'm feeling toxic from all of the Thanksgiving food I devoured. Overall I've turned into a slug, so my challenge is to get a workout in everyday between now and the end of the month. I don't care how big or how small the workout is as long as I do at least 30 minutes of SOMETHING! If I can sit on the couch and watch a movie, I certainly can take 30 minutes and MOVE! I want to start out the year feeling good about myself instead of gliding through the holidays saying "I'll start in January - no problem". If I build a good base now, then I'll be bring in the new year feeling great! Any takers?

Replies

• mrsme1008
    Well yesterday wasn't the best start. I only got about 25 minutes of walking in but at least I did move. Food was "meh". Have to get back into cleaner eating. I'll do better today.
  • mrsme1008
    Got it done today! :D 35 minutes of cardio + ab work and stretching! Day #2 DONE!!
  • gsheppy
    gsheppy Posts: 283 Member
    I am with Ya. Mrsme. What happened to the rest of the group. Ran/drag today 40 mins with dog.
  • mrsme1008
    Great to see you Gsheppy! Great job today! As for me I fumbled a bit. Woke up late, worked late - no real workout, just a short walk and then some cleaning when I got home, but I was moving and not being a couch potato so I'll take it.

Don't know where everyone else is - looks like it's just us chickens!
  • chloe2300
    chloe2300 Posts: 87 Member
    Sorry for being absent! Hope you're both still sticking to the challenge. I've been poor recently but have just finished a 95min cycle :)