No Garmin Connect adjustment on MFP for 2 days?

Options
FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
Does anyone know what is the issue, or is it just me?

Replies

• ann121212
    ann121212 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Sunday adjusted for me - but Monday didnt (as yet)
  • Jen0414
    Jen0414 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Im having the same issue
  • Dreamyriver
    Dreamyriver Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm the same as ann121212 - Sunday I had a connect adjustment, but nothing for Monday or so far today.

Exercise/activities are still synching from Connect to MFP, it's just the general activity correction which isn't.
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    Still having the problem here. Guess it's a problem for lots of us and I hope they are working on it.
  • Dreamyriver
    Dreamyriver Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Still having the problem here. Guess it's a problem for lots of us and I hope they are working on it.

I saw on another thread that it's a MFP issue and it is being worked on.
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    It suddenly kicked in for the last couple days but not today yet. Guess they're working on it or smthg. I am hoping they might be working on step integration too.
  • 692ecs
    692ecs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yeah mine isn't working either. I have disconnected and reconnected and the only thing that seems to have half worked was opening garmin connect in a browser and going to the calories but and forcing the sync from there. Bit like other people it has only done the specific exercises rather than general step adjustment.
  • version45
    version45 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Now when I sync on the Garmin site, it adds a general "Aerobics" activity in my MFP exercise log, but the calories aren't right. But at least they're talking.
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    the calories are Garmin-calculated, not mFP calculated. i've found ther to be a big difference. You can always manually change it in garminconnect on the pc version(can't remember if I can change it on ipad).
  • version45
    version45 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I see where you can change it. Thanks for pointing that out!
  • CoachB6
    CoachB6 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Anyone still having issues with syncing? I can get the calories onto garmin, but not vice versa. Beyond irritated.
  • Goalinsight
    Goalinsight Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    CoachB6 wrote: »
    Anyone still having issues with syncing? I can get the calories onto garmin, but not vice versa. Beyond irritated.
    Totally agree with you. Synching on GarminConnect when I force it to through the website, but not on MFP. Very, very frustrating as this is the second time in a couple of weeks this issue has arisen. Bought the Garmin device specifically because of the link to MFP so very disappointing.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    CoachB6 wrote: »

I emailed MFP a couple days ago and they said they are working on it.

MFP gets my exercise logs from Garmin, but doesn't give me an adjustment for the rest of my activity.
    Garmin gets my calorie intake from MFP.

It sucks, because it looks like I'm over a bunch on MFP. I've been just watching to make sure I stay under on Garmin, because Garmin is showing how many calories I should have available based on my activity.
  • fitbituser123
    Options
    The only way i am able to sync the calories consumed is to do it online and force garmin connect. But this still does not sync the steps from garmin to myfitnesspal.
  • TarkaStarr
    TarkaStarr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Emailed Garmin yesterday and they said should be fixed by Friday - fixed today now synced back to 30/12 steps now in MFP. Had to disconnect both ways and reconnect. Can add instructions if helpful?
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    TarkaStarr please share instructions as I'm having problems getting my calories synced between the two.
  • fitbituser123
    Options
    I see that fitbit users are complaining about this as well. This is very frustrating.
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    THIS. IS. DRIVING. ME. BONKERS. I want a calorie adjustment, and nothing is syncing with anything correctly! I feel like I have this fancy piece of equipment and it is being totally useless!!!!

Any word on this from support at either Garmin or MFP????
  • runJIBrun
    runJIBrun Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    im so irritated. My steps are syncing but nothing from mfp to garmin or vice versa. This is really going on for too long...and it looks like I havent done anything for the last few days!
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    According to the status board on Garmin Connect they're working on it. I hope they get it t right real soon! Is it just me or are others having to change their password everyone they log in to Garmin Connect? They'll be getting g a nice note from me today on this issue.