December 2014

Options

Replies

• ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Yay Sydney on the scale! I know you have been working out and eating right.
    Nice going on the zero Amy. I haven't had one since Sunday. Kinda in a funk. Have to keep a positive outlook. Lots of good vibes here, (the thread), so here is where I will hang out.
    :)
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sunday-0
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-2 beers and then 6oz of our homemade melomel and 6oz of a melomel from a local farm.
    Wednesday-4 beers...fun evening!!
    Thursday-6oz of wine
    Friday-probably some vodka

Not much going on this weekend, thank goodness!!! We will be working on some projects around the house. Gotta start getting the house ready to put on the market, hopefully, in March!!!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Last night we went to the nearby brewery, Joyride, and they had some new seasonal's I had tasters of naughty and nice porter, and a dubbel and only one full beer, kolsch, had the NOLA food truck, yummy! and then came home and had wine and cherry kisses while listening to Serial. only one left!
    Thursday=3 drinks

No plans for the weekend so I will workout and try and get back on track for eating...
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Another Zero!!! I am impressing myself! Plans are full go on the bathroom. they are coming to template the counter on the 24th and install on the 30th. In the mean time we paint stain rewire patch etc. What a wonder way to spend a holiday :grumble: Oh well I will make eggnog and it will all be okay. I have kept the weight off that I lost when I wasn't eating. I am definately feeling better so I hope I can start actually working on getting the scale to move again. Catch you all later.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Thu - 1 beer
  • zippo32
    Options
    Fri - 4 beers
  • zippo32
    Options
    Sat - 4 beers
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Had a great weekend. Got lots of things done around the house and drank a crap ton of alcohol! I am dragging today. Only a 2 day work week, WOOHOO!!!!
  • rjadams
    Options
    I almost had a zero yesterday. one cider that was it for the day. go me! I loved taking today and tomorrow as vacation. Doug had to get up and go in and I didn't. It was awesome.
    The Solstice was nice. had a little mediation time with some candles. Here's to the new birth. The new cycle begins and we start fresh. Blessed Yule and Bright Solstice to you all.
  • zippo32
    Options
    Sun - 5 beers
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I managed to exercise and do pretty well with the drinks over the weekend. I've got a lot to do before Christmas Eve when I host everyone here for dinner. Prime rib, Ham, tamales and all the fun sides. Should be great!
    Hope everyone else is doing well and staying healthy. The son said he had the beginnings of a sore throat so I've been sanitizing everything and dishing out vitamin C to all...no one is allowed to get sick!!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    One more week of being a fatty-no-friends and then I'm determined to get back to healthy habits including drying out and shooting for zeros.

I hope everyone is having a nice and hopefully relaxing holiday season <3
  • amysj303
    Options
    fatty no friends? I usually have more when I go fatty, drinking, eating out, social fatty butterfly:)
    I was pretty good for me, for a weekend:
    Friday=0
    Saturday=2 beers
    Sunday=0

Had a vanilla porter Saturday, it was so yummy:)
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Kat, I'm with you, back on track after the next couple of weeks!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-well, I should get a zero but I have a long night ahead of me of making borscht for christmas day and possibly some cookies and well, standing around in the kitchen for hours usually leads to some drinks...we shall see!!!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    well my lushes I hope you all have a good holiday! I will probably just eat way too much since I can't drink :#
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    That's how I've been Kate....lots of cooking...so I must have a cocktail while I'm in the kitchen!
  • amysj303
    Options
    husband got the vanilla porter for me last night, so I could drink two while watching the Broncos play poorly. Well, I was wrapping and packing while he was exclaiming about the poor playing.
    Monday=2 drinks
    tonight I plan to have one margarita, the big one, well, they call it medium but I think it is 24 oz.
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! I can't believe today is Christmas Eve...it truly doesn't feel like it!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Tonight my family celebrates..looking forward to it. :drinker:
  • rjadams
    Options
    Merry Christmas Eve Lushes! I have been cooking all day. down to the family dinner tonight and then just me and Doug tomorrow.