Hi Sweet People!

Options
Katt1320
Katt1320 Posts: 94 Member
I got married, went on honeymoon and decided to take a break for week to relax and enjoy it.

That was in April 2013. So. HI! Longer than anticipated break, but I am back.

At some point I was very embarrassed that I had given up. I removed many of my supporters except for the 2 I know IRL. I guess I thought I was removing my accountability by removing them.

This is/was my first time trying to lose weight with any real conviction. Which means it was my first time dropping out. It took so long to get back in because I felt like "Screw it. Why bother? I'm only going to mess it up again."

So I'm here. I'm ready.

Thanks for listening!

Katt

Replies

• Katt1320
    Katt1320 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    It also occurs to me this was my favorite group, but this is not a topic that fits in with the rest of them, so if the mod needs to do something about that, I won't be offended! :):)
  • gse313
    gse313 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Katt... first off, WELCOME HOME!!! We Missed You!!

You will find your cell... I mean room just as you left it (which reminds me... why are there teeth marks in the wall mattress?!?! :\ ). Any way... I can only assume your "Companion" will be joining us, if we need to expand your room to a suite just let us know!! ;) By now you should know, anything goes here, we have very few filters and whatever you decide to share is fair game... by that same token, it is also fair game for a bit of ribbing provided it doesn't cross the line to mean.