Welcome!

Options

Replies

• jasmineruth
    jasmineruth Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm about 20 lb from my goal weight. I just started logging again and I'm hoping to make my goal in the next few months so this group sounds perfect. I've lost 27 lb since giving birth 16 months ago, but that has been without consistent effort. So my real goal is to be consistent going forward and actually achieve weight loss quicker. Super excited to have found this group.
  • FixItDuck
    FixItDuck Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Joining up ready for the new year. Actually trying to improve my habits now as I've really let exercise fall down the priorities (or is that completely off the priorities) and food, well it's not flash at the moment.
  • Medilia
    Medilia Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am in but my final weigh in will have to be the first of April, since I am camping over Easter and there will be no scales there lol.
  • drgirl1023
    drgirl1023 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Need to lose 30 pounds. This is great just in time for the summer. Support is much needed! Can't wait!!!
  • ReechANI
    ReechANI Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need to lose some of the holiday weight I gained.
  • lexidear
    lexidear Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Not sure I can do 20 by them but I'll aim for 15 :) I'm getting married April 26th and need a huge kick up the butt so this will be great timing :)
  • lexidear
    lexidear Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    akoullias wrote: »
    I'm in!
    I'm Greek so my easter is a April 12... Does that mean I get an extra week ;)
    Jk

Hey me too! :smiley:
    Also I noticed we have similar current and goal weights :)
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Just what I was looking for to keep me on track! Thanks! Happy New Year to all !
  • TandT94
    Options
    I'm in
  • phulish
    phulish Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've been going it alone for so long that I good goal oriented group should be just what I need.
  • Dassante711
    Dassante711 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in..I need a way to stay motivated! Can't wait to get started!!
  • nonna1280
    Options
    I did well last year with a 43 lb. loss. But, the Thanksgiving-Christmas holiday period has wreaked havoc with my weight loss. I'm up 6 pounds and can't seem to get back on track. Looking forward to the support of others with a goal of 20 pounds by April 5.
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    2014 was bad, I won't make excuses but I could have done better.

Here's to dropping 20 or more by Easter.
  • LeelooX2014
    LeelooX2014 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Weigh in on Jan 1! How much does a hangover add? This should be fun! I'm so ready for the hellidays to be over.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to it!
  • shaca_x
    shaca_x Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have really lost track this last year between one thing or another but looking forward to a New Year and a new me :smile:
  • whidbeyweight
    whidbeyweight Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    thankful to join this group! I need motivation and accountability. 20lbs would out me so near to my goal weight. It would at least make me content! This ends when I plan to be traveling!! so I hope to get to 20lbs a week early! I should start a week early (now)
  • misslisamo
    misslisamo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    New to MFP and glad I found this group...it looks like it will be a good one. I am a 41 year old mom to 3 fabulous kids looking to lose 50 pounds and feel great again.

I would love some friends so that we can help each other along this journey and keep each other motivated. Add me if you are interested. :)
  • bjkidfun
    bjkidfun Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi

My name is Brenda and I have been an active mfp member since Jan of 2014, I have
    lost 50 lbs so far. And I need to lose 35 more, maybe more when the holidays are over.
    I need the motivation and I look forward to meeting and encouraging other group members.
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Hoping to at least lose 15 by Easter, even though the challenge says 20 by Easter. My average has been about 5 pounds per month, and I'm just about at 25 pounds lost by the end of this month and I started right at the end of July. So since Easter is right at the beginning of April, that is a little over 3 months, so 15 should be doable. That would be 40 pounds lost in all, making me about 15-20 pounds from my final goal, depending on where I am comfortable stopping. So bring it on! Ready for the winter and the weight loss!