Body Revolution!!!

Options
Tishae
Tishae Posts: 17 Member
I just started the program..IM SO EXCITED!!!..I completed the first disc yesterday and sore as crap today..how much should I expected to lose from this program..I have a a lot of baby belly to get rid of..will this help???..And any advice on how I should eat would be a great help because working third shift and trying to eat right is most definitely a challenge for me

Replies

• dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I would look into taking a whey protein shake after each workout. It will help with the soreness and help your muscles repair. I usually work out mid morning, so I have a breakfast with both protein and carbs, (like egg whites and a banana), etc. Then after my workout I mix my whey powder with almond milk.

I am on workouts 7 & 8, and it has gotten really hard, but I still love it. I have lost 4 inches and 3% body fat so far. Nothing on the scale yet.
  • Tishae
    Options
    Well I drink a protein shake every morning when I get off of work....so I should drink the protein after my workout rather than before my workout? I love the program its not to hard on my knees just yet lol now once it become hard on my knees I don't know how much im going to love it then.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    input on both shakes and knees - lol.

yes, if you are doing your workout when you get home, do it and then have your protein shake. I think a LOT of my weight loss and muscle definition came from doing that! I lost 30 lbs and 19" (don't remember the body fat%).

It will hurt your knees later on but you just have to modify some of the moves. It's not that terrible. I just did jumping jacks instead of rockstarts (for example). You still get a GREAT workout!!! I also started taking glucosamine w/condriotin (not sure of spelling) and that helped a lot.

Stick with it - it is an AWESOME program!!! my favorite by far and I will be doing round 2 in 2 weeks or so :)
  • Tishae
    Options
    input on both shakes and knees - lol.

yes, if you are doing your workout when you get home, do it and then have your protein shake. I think a LOT of my weight loss and muscle definition came from doing that! I lost 30 lbs and 19" (don't remember the body fat%).

It will hurt your knees later on but you just have to modify some of the moves. It's not that terrible. I just did jumping jacks instead of rockstarts (for example). You still get a GREAT workout!!! I also started taking glucosamine w/condriotin (not sure of spelling) and that helped a lot.

Stick with it - it is an AWESOME program!!! my favorite by far and I will be doing round 2 in 2 weeks or so :)

Lol....that's awesome I will try it that way and see what happens...ok what is the glucosamine w/condriotin suppose to do?
    wow another round have you tried any other programs like insanity or other beachbody programs?