7-Day Kickstart

Options
beautifulciera
beautifulciera Posts: 202 Member
edited December 2014 in Social Groups
This part of the program is optional, but Jillian says it can help you lose up to one pants size in one week - so of course I'm IN!!! This is only for the first 7 days, and it may be a tough transition, so I would recommend doing your research just to make sure you are prepared before committing, if not - you can always follow through with Day 1 on her program as usual.

If you can't live without this - the 7 Day Kickstart may not be good for you, but I would say that can't is not in our vocabulary. You CAN do it if you put your mind to it. The meal plan for the first 7 Days will not have....FRUIT, GRAINS, SUGAR, AND ONLY 1 SERVING OF LOW-FAT DAIRY. Yes, This pretty much sums up my diet these days, but this is why we're doing the program in the first place, right? If I can do it lol.....I know you can :smile:

There are a few differences if you decide to follow through with her 7-Day kickstart --- they are listed below

7-Day Kickstart
  • calorie count is reduced (no worries, your intake will increase on day 8)
  • meal selection is limited
  • your 30 minute workouts will be twice a day

As Jillian says in her book, "The Kickstart program was formulated to allow for your own personal taste and preferences, while getting you the most rapid results possible!"

GOOD LUCK!!! :D