Starting my Day 1 on Monday!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    She said on her podcast that you can do extra cardio if you want to on BR, but she would perfer you don't go overboard on that, and not to do extra resistance training while doing BR. She said the program is designed to not over work your body. I did do Workout 5 and Cardio 2 last night, even though I didn't need to do cardio 2, but I figured I should since I ate like crap the past two days. It was rough, but I made it through and lived to tell about it!

$261 is after insurance. Insurance saves me like $85 on it. Wooo. My insurance is you pay full price on medications and dr. visits but it goes towards your deductible and once you hit that everything is free afterwards. The heart fluttering is scary and I started to read up on the side effects and that was one for Advair and they said if it happened to go to the emergency room. Well, I didn't (whoops) but I'm not taking it anymore.

Cardio 2 is fun. I actually like it better than 1. It's way harder than 1. You don't need to buy a jump rope you just basically jump and move your arms like you have one. :)
  • beautifulciera
    beautifulciera Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Yeah I like doing commercial-break workouts. I run around my kitchen and living room and I also do extreme knee ups on my couch as if it was like a stepping block lol.

Talk about eating a crap loud of everything lol. With me taking my Carbs out a bit, my appetite has definitely shrunk. Most of the time I just eat just because I think that's what I should do, but I'm hardly ever hungry ~ excluding last night. I was so hungry I felt like I would shrivle up and die lol

Sooo cardio 2 is fun, but its also hard :/ hmmmmmmmmm