First Binge in Weeks :(

Options
I have been doing so well.. Since I decided to change my life, I have been able to control my eating and only eat when hungry. But today was different.

I am alone in my office in work. And I wanted to eat my sandwich. I was not hungry, but I wanted to eat it.. So I did. And when I was finished, I went to the biscuit cupboard and ate almost an entire box of Cadburys Fingers - at least 12 of them.

I have no idea what made me do this today. Feeling so low after such a week of achievements. I have lost a stone (14lb) in total and today one of my colleagues complimented me on my weight loss, which he said was obvious.

Just gutted.

Replies

• Dennis4766
    Dennis4766 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Be good to yourself. We all fall, and that's how we learn to pick ourselves back up. You've went weeks without a binge, your weight is down, you are getting complimented, and you had just 1 binge. Tomorrow is a new day, forgive yourself and start anew!
  • Summerfit321
    Summerfit321 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    The most important thing now is to not give up! One binge would often send me into a bingeing frenzy as I would give up and say I've already failed, what harm will one extra binge do?
    Whatever you do, bingeing again won't help in any way... learned that the hard way. Itmight have been your last binge ever, might not have. As Dennis said, forgive yourself, because you are only human and move forward, you'll be fine :smile: