December Challenge ~ December 8th --December 14th

cpanus
cpanus Posts: 19,731 Member
Things are crazy now with the wedding getting closer. I really liked this workout, so I'm putting it out there again. I did change up the last two exercises and upped them all by 2. I'm hoping you still find this fun and different and inspiring!! :D

14 Ball Wall Squats (No ball? then do a 30 second wall squat)

14 Lateral Shuffles ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkC4epVed4Q

14 Close Grip Lat Pull-Downs ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQIJu5j5YD8

14 Seated Bent-Over Rear Flys ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q8i37zaO6U

14 Bicep Curls

14 Forearm Side-Lying Leg Lifts (ea side) ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggCyevSjVt4

14 Russian Twist with/without weight ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DYuSXvpu0g

14 Heal Touches ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LebPal5gKrc

These are youtube links. Copy and paste&go to your address bar. Just watch out for the train doing that last one!! :s

Do this routine twice. :#

<3<3

Chris

Replies

• claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Sounds good!
  • cpanus
    We spent 70 minutes working out w/our trainer. I got all of these done...a lot on one of those half balls that is squishy...killer workout.

I think we pick up our dresses tomorrow...or it's another fitting.

Well, I'm pretty wiped out, so I'll be back tomorrow.

Chris

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,978 Member
    Dresses so exciting. I have been checking in on everyone. Just a wee busy here. I will get this workout done tonight. :)
  • lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    How exciting Chris. DRESSES!!!!! :D

Challenge x2 completed all with 3# hand weights plus some extra abs stuff.

Well we are supposed to get some snow overnight, finally. Yes I said finally. The later it waits to snow here the longer it seems to stay around, like until April. So it needs to just get it over with so we can look forward to Spring lol.

Lynnette
  • cpanus
    Lynnette -- great job on the challenge! I miss Spring and Summer. We are supposed to have a horrible rain storm Thursday and Friday with 60 mph winds.

No dresses tonight.They have to fix a hook on the wedding dress and my dress was more complicated then they first thought...they hadn't gotten to it yet, in other words.

I need to either have Verizon switch my phone or give me a new battery for this one. The charge only lasts a day, and it should last a whole lot longer. That was one of the best selling points for it. That will be tomorrow. Let's see how long we are at Verizon.

I'll check in tomorrow.

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    We might get snow on Sunday Lynette. I always am looking forward to spring! :blush:

Chris I love it. Did it twice and added some planks. Stayed in my calories today.

Kathy I miss your inspirational sayings. I would love one now and then.

I have been sewing, filling out Christmas cards and playing with my aquarium. All three of the little babies are still alive. Fiona and baby Draco are eating well. Fiona is doing the best. Then baby Draco. The Ruby one I am worried about. Not sure if he is eating.

Chris how we're the dresses? We want details! :smiley:

Ok everyone lets stay strong during this Holliday season. One day at a time is what it takes. :relieved:

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Sara's is beautiful! Future MIL (Samantha) went with us on Saturday and when Sara walked out of the dressing room Sam had tears in her eyes. She will have a mass of curls in an up-do and 'diamond' broaches in her hair. The veil didn't work...her hair is to beautiful to be covered... there was the "nun" look...then "Lucy" got her two cents in there...then just plain dumb...no veil. I'll put up pics as soon as I can.

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,748 Member
    Pics, yay!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,320 Member
    "Everyday is a second chance". This is for you Shelley :) and especially for me and anyone else who needs to remember to forgive yourself and move on.

Chris - can't wait to see pictures!

Lynnette - you're killing the challenge.

• KAR1959
    Tennis practice tonight...it was cold...in the 30s here in Georgia. Only 2 of us showed up so I played singles for the first time for 60 minutes. Good burn! I may have to play singles more often for the cardio.

Good night ladies.
  • zumbaforever
    Chris I love it when the hair is the focal point. Can't wait for pictures. :)

Kathy thanks so much. I needed a second chance. :) Singles would make you work twice as hard. Great going. :)

Under my calories again! :)

Shelley
  • claram5415
    Busy day but did a cardio workout this morning and kept my calories pretty low. Really tired so I'll say goodnight.
  • zumbaforever
    Clara great job.!

Long tiring day. Went over my calories by 2. What the check! :neutral_face:

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    2 calories don't count, Shelley. :noway:

Confessing to no workout, way too many calories, gaining 4 pounds and being derailed. Feel okay though. I'm actually trying to stop losing weight and yoyo is normal.

Looking forward to the holiday break and having time for myself (and you all) again.

Had 10 inches of rain in the last two days but we didn't float away.

:heart: Paula
  • cpanus
    edited December 2014
    Glug...glug...glug...don't know what our inches are but it was darn wet yesterday, and the rain drops were huge!

Had to exchange my new phone last night, so spent time at Verizon...again. The battery wasn't lasting more than a day and a long lasting battery was a main selling point. They gave me a new battery Wednesday night, but it didn't work either. So that meant it was the phone and they gave me a new one. Painful process. DH said he's never switching phones again. bwahahaha

I work until 10:00 a.m. today...will pick up the pup...get my exercises and steps done...pick up DD and go get our dresses!!! Or so that's the plan.

Hope everyone has a grand Friday!

<3<3

Chris
  • KAR1959
    Forgot to post last night. Tennis practice again - 60 minutes. I have a match tomorrow with a new partner. My regular partner is so sick with an upper respiratory infection. Wish me luck. No tennis today. Going to complete the challenge. :)
  • cpanus
    Went to the gym w/DD this morning and walked w/DH and Bean this afternoon. I have 12,600 steps so far. I might work on a few more before pillow pounding time. I'm hoping to get someone walking w/me in the morning. we'll see what happens.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Chris
  • KAR1959
    Good morning. My team won the match yesterday. We won all 3 lines and my partner and I won 6-1 & 6-0. It was a very nice day for tennis...about 60 here in GA. We are in 2nd place with a possibility of making the playoffs for the first time! Yeah team
  • claram5415
    Hi! Drove to Lafayette, Louisiana for DH's company Christmas party. Had fun and got to see some friends. Then back to Houston to meet my niece and her husband plus some other family for a going away dinner. She has to go back home, Maryland, for open heart surgery! Today I'm back on track and having a quiet Sunday, with shopping and resting.
  • PaulaKro
    Chris, what you said about the raindrops? We had some the next day that sounded like hail… water that sounds like rocks hitting the ground - ye gads! Countdown to your upcoming addition (not losing a daughter, but gaining a son), one week and counting. So excited for you!!

Our work holiday party was cancelled last week because of the weather. Found out Wednesday that Thursday was my boss' last day - he'll be fin dir for bankrupt San Bernadino. Brave man. Very upbeat with innovative ideas. Wish him well.

I've gained 9 pounds and admit it isn't okay. Didn't know how to stop, then ate my protein drinks and turkey jerky and the cravings went away and it didn't feel like I needed to snack all day anymore. Besides, all the crackers are gone.

The walk last week left my knee in serious pain. Going to ease up. Have knee-surgeon appt in 2 wks.

Kathy, congratulation on your win!

Paula