Weekly Wednesday Check in....December 10th

Options
Wooken3
Wooken3 Posts: 635 Member
edited December 2014 in Social Groups
animated-christmas-smiley-image-0114.gif15-Days till Christmas!
t07149.gifVery pleased to report I was able to maintain my current weight again this week.
t07078.gifWhile you can’t out exercise your fork, biking 75.1 miles sure helped!

This coming week will also be full of activities and challenges…
smilie_xmas_238.gifMore Advent activies with lots of goodies that I plan not to over indulge in!
smileys-camping-395416.gifAnd hoping for a good calorie burn getting the RV ready for our Christmas trip to San Diego.
ve1lo.gifExtra biking to ensure December monthly goal is met.

fk3rnfke6idu.jpg

Replies

• jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Love your fun post! And well done on keeping active!

I am supposed to be maintaining now but have lost a pound to get me to my Weight Watchers goal so YIPPEE! :D

Jean
  • Computershateme
    Computershateme Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That's great Wooken and Jean! I am also in the maintaining phase. I lost a pound last week that I found this week. That means I'm still at goal weight. Christmas is approaching so I'll have to be careful. Lots of temptations out there and all around us.
  • debneeds2beskinny
    debneeds2beskinny Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the maintaining and loss. I maintained, but like some, I lost a pound and found a pound. oh well, at least its not an additional lb! have a wonderful week all!
  • bvifun
    bvifun Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Well done Wooken, Jean and Computers. Jean congratulations on making your WW goal.

A couple of weeks ago I was sick and lost a couple of more pounds, since then I have been maintaining at the low end of my maintenance range. I think I will continue as I am for a couple of months and then see if I am back up constantly in my range or to lower it by a couple of pounds. It is so nice to get on the scales and be able to say, "close enough" rather than being concerned about every pound down and up like I was when losing.

My exercise this week has consisted solely of dog sitting a dog with a broken back. Carrying him in and out and running after him in the yard holding up his rear. Ain't that a great picture. I expect he is only about 20 pounds but has a cast strapped to his back so it is very awkward. He is a sweetie though with lots of love to give.

Christmas season is proving very quiet so far so I have not had any temptations to deal with except for eggnog in the stores.
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,363 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I think that Kudos go out to everyone! Holidays. Maintaining. Even losing a little for a nice cushion for the future! That is great! You are all my heros!
    animated-dancing-image-0417.gif

I finally broke the "obese" line at 158.8. Was at 159 last Wednesday and I'm at 157 today! I'll take the two pounds.

Wanda: you really have your hands full right now. I hope the dog recovers quickly. Hate to see a animal hurt.

Hope you all have a great week!

56604121.png
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Congrats to all for another week of success! If you are here and posting, you are a success: bound to reach - or maintain - your goal. As for me, I am pleased to report releasing another 2.5 pounds!

73739389.png
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I love these creative posts. They are very entertaining. I stayed the same. Happy about that with all the tempting goodies. Congrats to those that lost!
  • JoanLovell
    JoanLovell Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Down 3 ounces. I'll take it.
  • RLF022012
    RLF022012 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all. Everyone is doing well even during the tempting holiday season. That shows real dedication. And, I love all the fun posts, thanks to you creative folks.

I'm holding steady too. The last few weeks have been a challenge because of family issues so, as long as I hold steady, I have no complaints.

Have a great week!
    Rose
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Doing well everyone........we are a real bunch of stars! :star::star::star:

Jean
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    I stayed so busy yesterday that I forgot to check in here. I was finally down another pound so I'm at 20 pounds down. That is a milestone for me. Just another 60 or so to go. My back has not been agreeable the past two days, so no exercising other than some arm exercises. Great job everyone. I know it's going to be a great Christmas.