Anyone doing raw till dinner/raw till 4 here?

Options
Would love some raw till dinner friends! Add me! I created a group the other day for it but I've only found two other (non-active) people and I'm really looking for some active support and tips. I log every day and I've lost over 20 pounds so far.

Excited to meet you!

Replies

• jessypug
    jessypug Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey I occasionally do raw till 4, since it's been really cold over the last couple of weeks I've been having more cooked meals but I really want to get back into eating more raw meals :)
  • luminousbluecrystal
    Options
    I'm doing two meals per day raw, but it an vary as far as the time of day
  • mautraining
    mautraining Posts: 4
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hello now I do Raw in the mornings with my Nutribullet drink lots of water and snack on fruits and vegetables and eat one normal meal in the afternoon and I'm super active. How did I find out about this Raw until dinner? I saw videos of native people who hunt and they basically do the same and are in great shape. Add me
  • NCGOALIEMOM
    NCGOALIEMOM Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I kind of do the opposite. I tend to eat cooked in the morning and then raw for the remainder of the day (probably because breakfast time is the only time that it's not the surface of the sun in terms of temperature right now.... the last thing I want to do is cook when I get home LOL) Feel free to add me. I was actually 100% raw vegan for a few years and never felt better.
  • MySweetPotato
    MySweetPotato Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Heya! I'm new to the whole raw veganism thing. I'm not 100% vegan yet and I don't eat 2000-3000 calories either. I usually have 2 out of 3 meals raw. I need some vegan friends with open diaries :) add me! And please mention that you're vegan when you do
  • BodybyPlants
    BodybyPlants Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I do rawtill4/rawtillwhenever. On work mornings I have to eat oats but other than that I follow rawtill4. I didn't realize there were so many others on myfitpal who did! (: I usually it 2000-3000 calories and my diary is open to friends. I don't always eat perfect but its always vegan!
  • jewelstam
    jewelstam Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to open my diaries...and would love some vegan friends here as well. Some days I eat raw breakfast and lunch but not 100% consistent. I do eat a lot of organic produce and am 100% consistent vegan though! and maybe you guys will motive me some looking at your raw diaries.
  • myname20
    myname20 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting for me, I would like to try this - maybe someone can give me more info about what you eat and how much? :)