Pizza Base

Options
Sajyana
Sajyana Posts: 518 Member
I'm not sure if this has been covered earlier. I did a search and couldn't find anything.

I made the best pizza base tonight. I love pizza. Just love it. With anything on the top. I've been missing pizza so badly. I made a pizza base a few weeks ago based on eggs and cream cheese and it didn't work for my tastes but this is fantastic. It's also very filling. I can down half a family sized pizza (4 slices) no worries. After a quarter of this recipe (2 slices) I was full and happy.

It is surprisingly simple to make and you can pick it up with your hands and eat it. After all, isn't that what pizza is all about?

Pizza crust: fathead-movie.com/index.php/2013/06/30/weekend-bonus-the-older-brothers-oldest-sons-faux-carb-pizza/comment-page-3/#comment-2667486

I made one with hollandaise sauce instead of tomato sauce and it was glorious.

Replies

• deansdad101
    deansdad101 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Sajyana wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this has been covered earlier. I did a search and couldn't find anything.

I made the best pizza base tonight. I love pizza. Just love it. With anything on the top. I've been missing pizza so badly. I made a pizza base a few weeks ago based on eggs and cream cheese and it didn't work for my tastes but this is fantastic. It's also very filling. I can down half a family sized pizza (4 slices) no worries. After a quarter of this recipe (2 slices) I was full and happy.

It is surprisingly simple to make and you can pick it up with your hands and eat it. After all, isn't that what pizza is all about?

Pizza crust: fathead-movie.com/index.php/2013/06/30/weekend-bonus-the-older-brothers-oldest-sons-faux-carb-pizza/comment-page-3/#comment-2667486

I made one with hollandaise sauce instead of tomato sauce and it was glorious.
    Saj;

Agree that it's one of, if not "the" best pizza dough recipes we've seen and amazingly close to the "real thing" without the carbs/grains/refined junk.

Like you, when we started LCHF my first wife (of 41 years) said, "I can probably give up my sugar fixes but NO WAY can I live without pizza!"
    She actually DID (live without it) but never stopped reminding me that I promised we'd find "something close".

After trying a multitude of "impostors" we stumbled on the recipe you recommended and in a word, it IS, as you said "awesome!" - second your recommendation highly.