A little positivity

Options
Hello all! I've been in this group for a while now but haven't said very much. Sorry about that, I'm very shy. (You'll find I say sorry a lot however being Canadian, it's supposedly our thing) I am scheduled for VSG on Feb 11th. I just wanted to say that I have learned to greatly value this group and others like it. I have found different points of view on questions I've had and also discovered topics I hadn't even considered. (Of course, I know that ultimately any questions are best answered by my surgeon or another professional of the program I am involved with) Some posts have brought me to tears and others made me smile. Please never stop posting, you may be helping more people that you think. Thank you!
Okay, that's all I have to say.
(steps down from soapbox)
~ Allison

Replies

• katematt313
    katematt313 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I've been in this group for a while now but haven't said very much. Sorry about that, I'm very shy. (You'll find I say sorry a lot however being Canadian, it's supposedly our thing) I am scheduled for VSG on Feb 11th. I just wanted to say that I have learned to greatly value this group and others like it. I have found different points of view on questions I've had and also discovered topics I hadn't even considered. (Of course, I know that ultimately any questions are best answered by my surgeon or another professional of the program I am involved with) Some posts have brought me to tears and others made me smile. Please never stop posting, you may be helping more people that you think. Thank you!
    Okay, that's all I have to say.
    (steps down from soapbox)
    ~ Allison

Good luck to you! I am sure you will do well :smile:
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Contribute as much or as little as you like. Hopefully you will share your experiences when others need help.

Now hit that pre-surgery plan hard for the next couple of months and sail through the procedure!

Rob
  • Djrundle13
    Djrundle13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm going in a few months after you do. It's a bit scary, but the good people here are able to lend a supportive hand and explain things in much simpler terms too! which is a big help for me.

and as Rob said above, hit the pre-op plan and keep on, keeping on!!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! VSG is a wonderful tool and I'm excited to watch your journey unfold.