How this time of year treating you all ??

Options
Sivangj
Sivangj Posts: 182 Member
Do the expectations of xmas make you body protest?
Do the weather have something to say on Your body?
And is it the same when it comes to eating right and working out at this time of year as it have been the moths before?

Here were I live in northern part of Norway weather change fast and a lot at this time of year. Something that seem to make my body on edge all the time.
As long as I dont have headaches I tend to go to work. Even though the rest of the body hurt so bad that I look like a old lady walking around. And the skin are so sentsitive that I long to get home to get my working clothes off. Everything goes slower but I'm lucky to have a boss and work place that understand.
I dont feel that xmas expectations stress me and make my body act up. But choosing work my energy is pretty much lost when comming home. So my house not as clean and ready for xmas as most others. + baking have I thought of but thats also it
I do have problem staying on my diet and exerciseing like I have been too. Walking half an hour dont bring me long when body are like it can be, and I get comfused how much the fibro can change what I am able to. So there have become some comfort eating latealy :pensive:

Had to get some steam out :neutral_face:
How you others comming along ?