Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Any nearby lifters?

Options
Fujiberry
Fujiberry Posts: 400 Member
I'm training for my first powerlifting meet in Feb.! I used to train for bodybuilding/aesthetics and was planning on competing in NPC bikini after a few years of aggressive bulking, but I think powerlifting might be more my style. :) I live in VA and I go to VCU! Is anyone nearby?
It might be nice to exchange notes/tips and just chat. :{P

or you don't have to live close--other states/countries are cool too~

Replies

• ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Fujiberry wrote: »
    I'm training for my first powerlifting meet in Feb.! I used to train for bodybuilding/aesthetics and was planning on competing in NPC bikini after a few years of aggressive bulking, but I think powerlifting might be more my style. :) I live in VA and I go to VCU! Is anyone nearby?
    It might be nice to exchange notes/tips and just chat. :{P

or you don't have to live close--other states/countries are cool too~

Currently living in Richmond, and I attend Virginia Tech!

I am completely new to lifting as well as bodybuilding though, so I don't know if I'll be able to provide you with much advice or any of that, but it'd be great to talk to someone else!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I lived in NoVA and now go to school NW D.C. I've actually was accepted at VCU and almost went.