10 lbs to loose by Valentine -anybody wants to join in?

Options

Replies

• PingiePingPing
    PingiePingPing Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Gained 15lbs last year when I moved in with my boyfriend (he gained a lot more), we're active and love to work out but we also love to eat. On the plus side, good muscle gains :blush: So now it's time to get out of my fat clothes and back into the good stuff.

SW: 151
    UGW: 135
  • Sammyluvsteve
    Sammyluvsteve Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to lose 10lbs for the last 5 yrs lol! I need help! I'm about 148. 10lbs. Is a good start even though I could lose a few more than that.
  • Sammyluvsteve
    Sammyluvsteve Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What is your strategy for losing 10 real (not water) lbs in one month? Is that even possible (healthy)? I'm mean do you strength train, if so how mUch? I have no gym (just free weights).
  • kbrudd
    kbrudd Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm late... but I'm in!! :)
  • kmb697
    kmb697 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in I want to lose 10 pounds
  • rhalbur
    Options
    I'm in! Have about 6 more to go to my pre baby weight that I've been trying to lose for a year! 1/1: 140.8. CW: 135.8. GW: 130. I know most of what I've lost so far is water weight so the last 5.8 lbs Is going to be harder!! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • janelj7
    janelj7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Arizona_C wrote: »
    Hi, getting ready for the new year, I wish to look ahead and make new goals to keep motivated.

I am thinking of loosing the last 10 lbs by Valentines Day, anybody wants to join in staying forcus for the coming 8 weeks?

Starting weight: 139 lbs
    echosentwo wrote: »
    Losing 10 pounds will be great. This last 10 has been a struggle. Its been like a yoyo. I lose then gain it back. I need something to focus on and holds me accountable. People with similar goals. I love it. Im in starting at 138.6

• janelj7
    Options
    janelj7 wrote: »
    Hi, getting ready for the new year, I wish to look ahead and make new goals to keep motivated.

I am thinking of loosing the last 10 lbs by Valentines Day, anybody wants to join in staying forcus for the coming 8 weeks?

echosentwo wrote: »
    Losing 10 pounds will be great. This last 10 has been a struggle. Its been like a yoyo. I lose then gain it back. I need something to focus on and holds me accountable. People with similar goals. I love it. Im in starting at 138.6

• janelj7
    Options
    I'm a bit late joining. I have 8lb to go. How is everyone doing now the January blues are setting in. Jane
  • suky7
    suky7 Posts: 13 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    i'm in, starting at 150 and 5ft 5" and would be amazing to lose 10lbs by then!
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi girls, I want to lose 5kg in 2 months, what should I do?
  • Di050
    Di050 Posts: 1
    Options

• liseloo79
    liseloo79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Just wondering when we post our results ?
  • kailibertsch
    kailibertsch Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    liseloo79 wrote: »
    Hi Just wondering when we post our results ?

The first update is tomorrow (1/14)
  • kailibertsch
    kailibertsch Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great to find so many members motivated to join the challenge :p

I propose we post our first weight-in january 14th, another January 31, and the final February 14th, recalling our beginning weight as well as the current weight.

Wishing you all the best for the weeks to come. Sticking to your eating plans and sports routines when it's best, 10 lbs by St Valentine should be possible...

• asilmax
    asilmax Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I know its late but id like to give the challenge a try. 5`6 cw 145 gw 135.
  • diane68
    diane68 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if it's not too late! Current weight 144 and would love to lose 10 pounds by 14 Feb.
  • PingiePingPing
    PingiePingPing Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    First check in? Yay!

SW: 151
    CW: 149.4
  • littlelatina19
    littlelatina19 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm starting at 134lbs 5ft 1
  • liamsmummy09
    liamsmummy09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My check in today:
    SW: 128
    CW: 126

Well it's a start! How's everyone else getting on?