Merry Christmas

Options
Sajyana
Sajyana Posts: 518 Member
ijtrjp9f4jpj.jpg

Wishing you all a joyous holiday season.

Replies

• FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you get everything you want tomorrow.gift_meat_box.PNG
  • hippygirl325
    hippygirl325 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays! Enjoy all the beautiful meats and cheeses this holiday without all the crackers and popcorn! :wink:
  • shadesofidaho
    shadesofidaho Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas Every One. I hope your Day is filled with Love and Joy.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

This is a happy time for me. Lowest pain level and lowest weight in 20 years helps. No sugar crashes helps me be less of a donkey around the house and other places. My wife and kids enjoy my better physical and mental health. :)

The kids turn 18 next Fall and are great kids and seem to have the driving thing going their way having logged thousands of miles even driving in major US cities in rush hour condition. Cars and teenagers do not mix so well so training them has been a major activity for the past four years since we live in a very rural area.

Work goes better with less pain to push against. Helping others is easier too. 2014 was a high stress year because I was a trustee of 11 years at Mid-Continent University in Mayfield KY that we had to shut it down when a long term scheme to defraud the US Dept of Education was covered up until all Title IV funding was lost. The last graduation was 10 May 2014 and now the MCU Admin and trustees of the defunct college are trying to force the former students into $11.7 million in loans because Admin I told the students all federal fund was in place and made the student accounts show that was factual but it was actually MCU funds. Now they want to 'recover' MCU money used fund the 2013-2014 school year since the fact is there were no Federal $$$ because a 2010 audit findings were never addressed.

I said NO WAY were the former students where going to be abused any longer by the Admin and went public with my position. I mean the college does not exist any longer as an accredited college, there is no faculty and it has $6 million in debt and is now in bankruptcy. Thankfully 14 July 2014 the other trustees under the advice of Admin voted me off the board and I turned my attention towards my health.

The students are still at risk for the $11.7 million loan proposal but I hope and pray it gets stopped by the KY Attorney General or the court liquidates the physical remains of the corporation. I have made a commitment to the students and community that I will stand with the students over what happened on my watch as a trustee that brought harm to the students. A great Christmas gift to the hundreds of former students would have been to be officially told the mess was over and to focus on finishing their degrees at other colleges. Hopefully they will get good news somehow shortly after New Years.

When I see people abused when all they are trying to do is to improve their lot in life it tears me up. I see that sometimes on MFP where new people pleading for help get abused. I know it is everywhere but it is still wrong.

In the new year I hope of be of more value to more people who are working hard to make for a better quality of life and more healthy life for themselves and others. With much less pain and a more clear mind thanks to nutritional ketosis I hope to be one of the many like minded people encouraging others.

• deansdad101
    deansdad101 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

This is a happy time for me. Lowest pain level and lowest weight in 20 years helps. No sugar crashes helps me be less of a donkey around the house and other places. My wife and kids enjoy my better physical and mental health. :)

The kids turn 18 next Fall and are great kids and seem to have the driving thing going their way having logged thousands of miles even driving in major US cities in rush hour condition. Cars and teenagers do not mix so well so training them has been a major activity for the past four years since we live in a very rural area.

Work goes better with less pain to push against. Helping others is easier too. 2014 was a high stress year because I was a trustee of 11 years at Mid-Continent University in Mayfield KY that we had to shut it down when a long term scheme to defraud the US Dept of Education was covered up until all Title IV funding was lost. The last graduation was 10 May 2014 and now the MCU Admin and trustees of the defunct college are trying to force the former students into $11.7 million in loans because Admin I told the students all federal fund was in place and made the student accounts show that was factual but it was actually MCU funds. Now they want to 'recover' MCU money used fund the 2013-2014 school year since the fact is there were no Federal $$$ because a 2010 audit findings were never addressed.

I said NO WAY were the former students where going to be abused any longer by the Admin and went public with my position. I mean the college does not exist any longer as an accredited college, there is no faculty and it has $6 million in debt and is now in bankruptcy. Thankfully 14 July 2014 the other trustees under the advice of Admin voted me off the board and I turned my attention towards my health.

The students are still at risk for the $11.7 million loan proposal but I hope and pray it gets stopped by the KY Attorney General or the court liquidates the physical remains of the corporation. I have made a commitment to the students and community that I will stand with the students over what happened on my watch as a trustee that brought harm to the students. A great Christmas gift to the hundreds of former students would have been to be officially told the mess was over and to focus on finishing their degrees at other colleges. Hopefully they will get good news somehow shortly after New Years.

When I see people abused when all they are trying to do is to improve their lot in life it tears me up. I see that sometimes on MFP where new people pleading for help get abused. I know it is everywhere but it is still wrong.

In the new year I hope of be of more value to more people who are working hard to make for a better quality of life and more healthy life for themselves and others. With much less pain and a more clear mind thanks to nutritional ketosis I hope to be one of the many like minded people encouraging others.
    Gale;

Being of "more" value to.... is a worthy goal, BUT....
    from what you've said it sounds to me like you have ALREADY been of TREMENDOUS "value" to those kids (and their parents).

If I may say it on their behalf - THANK YOU!!

Happiest of Holidays and best wishes for a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year for ALL.