Anyone starting today 28th December

Options
2»

Replies

• AutumnElf80
    AutumnElf80 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I restarted on the 28th and just finished Wk1D3 today.
  • jmtoledo2013
    Options
    Hi I have a question, what's exactly means C25K ??
    Thanks
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Hi I have a question, what's exactly means C25K ??
    Thanks

Hi, I take it you didn't notice the group name? :) Couch-to-5K with K meaning km, kilometre.
  • YoshiCow
    YoshiCow Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I completed W2D1 Saturday. Started to struggle a little bit on the last run especially the last 30 seconds, but I dropped my speed down and managed to do it. Bit scared to do it again today. If I don't feel comfortable enough to move onto W3, I'll repeat W2 again.
  • iainletham61
    Options
    Just completed W2D2 felt good and it was like I could have went on for a while after the final run, rest day tomorrow and I'll get W2 bagged on Wednesday
  • iainletham61
    Options
    YoshiCow wrote: »
    I completed W2D1 Saturday. Started to struggle a little bit on the last run especially the last 30 seconds, but I dropped my speed down and managed to do it. Bit scared to do it again today. If I don't feel comfortable enough to move onto W3, I'll repeat W2 again.
    I'm like you yoshi while I breezed day2 w2.... today's run d3 wasn't so easy I think I'll repeat d3 before moving on to W3 mind you I did increase my pace up for the running sections from 9km/hr to 10km/hr which I know you probably shouldn't do and that's what was wrong, I think your meant to be able to talk during the running section lol there was no chance that was happening and I was blowing out my behind by the end of the run.......I'll repeat D3 on Friday at a slower pace.
    '
    '

• YoshiCow
    Options
    I'm like you yoshi while I breezed day2 w2.... today's run d3 wasn't so easy I think I'll repeat d3 before moving on to W3 mind you I did increase my pace up for the running sections from 9km/hr to 10km/hr which I know you probably shouldn't do and that's what was wrong, I think your meant to be able to talk during the running section lol there was no chance that was happening and I was blowing out my behind by the end of the run.......I'll repeat D3 on Friday at a slower pace.
    '
    '

I slowed mine down a lot today. Didn't do too bad. I'm going to attempt W3D1 on Friday, if I struggle I'll repeat W2. Got a feeling I'll be repeating though.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    '
    '

I slowed mine down a lot today. Didn't do too bad. I'm going to attempt W3D1 on Friday, if I struggle I'll repeat W2. Got a feeling I'll be repeating though.

Just slow down and push through it. Keep telling yourself you can do it, and you will!
  • iainletham61
    Options
    Did W3D1 slowed my pace down on the 3min run sections from 10 km /hr to 8 km/hr it really helped and I felt I handled the session comfortably, I was a bit worried before I started due to the run time doubling but now its done there's nothing to fear just adjust your pace down bit.......delighted and looking forward to D2W3 on Sunday.......Have you done your run Yoshi how did it go?
  • YoshiCow
    Options
    Did W3D1 slowed my pace down on the 3min run sections from 10 km /hr to 8 km/hr it really helped and I felt I handled the session comfortably, I was a bit worried before I started due to the run time doubling but now its done there's nothing to fear just adjust your pace down bit.......delighted and looking forward to D2W3 on Sunday.......Have you done your run Yoshi how did it go?

Did mine this evening. It was a lot easier than I expected; plus the 3 minute runs went really quickly! Looking forward to doing W3D2. I slowed mine down bit again as I realised I started struggling a little bit at the beginning.
  • iainletham61
    Options
    Nice one Yoshi...to be honest I think W 3 is a lot easier than W2....bought a new pair of running shoes today with the money I saved stopping smoking at the beginning of the week so I'm getting serious about completing this.
  • iainletham61
    Options
    W3D3 completed totally concerned about W4
  • iainletham61
    Options
    Just bumping this to let people know that the programme really does work I started D1 W1 28th December I couldnt run to the end of the road, i've completed the programme and entered for a 5k run in March which i'm confident in completing in sub 30mins also managed to loose an amazing 8lbs without much of a diet change.

Good luck to everyone on the C25K and remember its all about small steps and believing.