Motivation, Support and Accountability Thread, December 29th - January 4th

Options
2»

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I don't really know who Dr. Who is, lol.

Sorry for your losses genesischild, that is a hard thing to go through, and esp so many times in one year! I bet you are not sorry to say good bye to 2014!

Faith is a big part of my life too, however, I do not follow any one church. I am a Christian and if I had to label it, I follow a movement most closely called Christian Left. Jesus is a big part of my daily life in my thoughts and the way I conduct myself.

I do not think I could go gluten free, I am Italian and NEED pasta and bread in my life LOL

I did crappy yesterday....I worked late shift and was too busy and sick feeling to properly eat at work, so I ended up eating a meal and -several- desserts at 1am once I was home. I only work late shift every other Friday, and I hate it. But at least it is only twice a month.

My cold seems to be getting worse instead of better :\
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Well, it's the end of the week.....I succeeded in goals 2 and 3, as for goal one, I logged three days, which is better than none, and goal 4 I failed, one part because I am sick and do not really move as fast and part because we were still on vacation from school break, which means I sleep in later on days I do not work, and it turned out to be much later, again, because of my cold.

Here's to next week!!
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Well I did 2 out of 3-logging daily and mostly gluten free. I did get 7500 steps in today. Sorry the cold is still bad. Let yourself rest!