Options
Have Ideas!? Post Them Here!

Replies

• RS3khon
    RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Food for thought!

I know that when I first started using this website to lose some weight, I always wondered what I was supposed to be doing - do you eat back the workout calories? I thought that I would share my thoughts on this in regards to this program just in case others have not thought about it or are wondering about it. So for this workout program, essentially our diet should be around 1200 calories in order to get the results that jillian wants us to get. With this workout, you are not supposed to eat back your workout calories and you should keep your calorie budget at 1200. You end up having net calories between 900-1100 each day which is going to really make you lose the pounds. Again, for this program, you should NOT be eating back those calories. Let's say you feel hungry some days and you eat some of those calories back - not the biggest deal because your still creating a calorie deficit but you shouldn't aim to eat them back everyday because then you are not really sticking to her plan which is pretty strict. I know a lot of you are like me and don't have time to make her recipes or plan it out the way Jillian does, but maybe you can figure out how to work with at least just sticking to a ~1200 cal budget plan. I am not following it exactly, but I am making one strict rule for myself and that is to keep to her recommended calorie budget. I think it is super important because weight loss is mostly about calories in VS. calories out and diet is more important than exercise (exercise is still important though!) especially for those like me who are just trying to shed those last few pounds/get tone (got to eat "clean" to carve out those stomach/abs). It made me think of Biggest Loser Season 1, where Lisa freaks out - She doesn't know what to eat/ate too much/doesn't understand her calories!!! THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!! LOL! Found it on youtube (Lisa Freak out @ 37:29): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b_ns8RPTtk

Stick with it & Good luck all!
  • RS3khon
    RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    found this awesome blog post of completing total body revolution, inspiring and motivating!

http://fitviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/hype-or-help-jillian-michaels-body.html