Goals?

Options
What do YOU want out of this program?

Replies

• ketpatt
    ketpatt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have tried to do this twice before but quit after 1 month. I want to stick to this for the whole three months this time. I have about 10 lbs to lose and want to build a strong core.
  • miriams76
    miriams76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My goals are just to do the entire program and do each workout to the best of my ability. Hopefully results will reflect that ... I get discouraged if I get fixated on a number goal although I do have a general idea where I'd like to be (128lbs, 18% BF).
  • JMRod
    JMRod Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My goal is to complete the three month program and reach my goal weight this year. I don't think I will reach it during this program, but it will get me closer.
  • RS3khon
    RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i got a little chubby during exams eating fast food on the go! so bad! just wanting to lose a few pounds and get toned especially because there are a ton of weddings to attend for me this summer. i also made a bet with my best friend to motivate each other to lose weight, so i'm trying to get healthy, win, and have those bragging rights for the year haha
  • the_new_robin2013
    the_new_robin2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    ketpatt wrote: »
    I have tried to do this twice before but quit after 1 month. I want to stick to this for the whole three months this time. I have about 10 lbs to lose and want to build a strong core.
    Third times a charm!!!!
  • the_new_robin2013
    Options
    miriams76 wrote: »
    My goals are just to do the entire program and do each workout to the best of my ability. Hopefully results will reflect that ... I get discouraged if I get fixated on a number goal although I do have a general idea where I'd like to be (128lbs, 18% BF).
    I'm not sure where your starting point is. But work hard and eat right and I'm sure you will get yourself there!! Hopefully this program will help!!
  • the_new_robin2013
    Options
    JMRod wrote: »
    My goal is to complete the three month program and reach my goal weight this year. I don't think I will reach it during this program, but it will get me closer.
    Anything is possible!!! You can always intensify the program to get better results! Or incorporate strength training/ extra cardio outside of the program!!!
  • the_new_robin2013
    Options
    RS3khon wrote: »
    i got a little chubby during exams eating fast food on the go! so bad! just wanting to lose a few pounds and get toned especially because there are a ton of weddings to attend for me this summer. i also made a bet with my best friend to motivate each other to lose weight, so i'm trying to get healthy, win, and have those bragging rights for the year haha

Ugh I know, fast food is so easy but so not good for you!!! It's my downfall too. Lol there you go!!! That's an awesome motivation!!!!
  • the_new_robin2013
    Options
    My goal is to go from 241 to 200. I am also doing kickboxing and couch to 5 k. As well as eating properly!!! My 26th birthday is April 1st so I want to feel confident for it!!!!
  • erinp523
    erinp523 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My goal is to stick with the program and finish out strong. I have a bad habit of starting a program and giving up after a few weeks. I want to be able to set an example for my daughter too. Although she is only 17 months she sees me workout and will try to mimic the moves. I never saw my parents work out growing up, just fad diets that never truly worked. I am hoping to lose about 20lbs. My sisters wedding is next fall and my husband and I are thinking about going to Mexico next fall as well. I think my toughest roadblock will be getting over the hump in weeks 2 and 3 when I normally give up and sticking with my diet. My husband eats a lot of junk and already this week I have watched him eat pizza, mounds of spaghetti, chips, and ice cream.
  • harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    ketpatt wrote: »
    What was it that made you quit?
  • harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I want to resurface my six-pack. I got it after completing Body Revolution in 2014 but in December I ate tons of chocolate, so now I want to lose a little fat (2 kg), hopefully gain some muscle and reduce my bodyfat percentage to an estimated 18%.
  • 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I want to be in the routine of exercising every day forever. I'm getting older (almost 46!) and I'm determined to not be a weak, stiff, pokey old lady.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    My goals are to greatly improve my strength and endurance. Chemotherapy knocked all the stamina out of me and really affected my muscles for a long time afterward. I'm not back to full energy levels a little over a year later, but I'm ready to start over with JM and rebuild. I gained about 20 pounds last year and would like to get 5 pounds off a month for the next few months, and down two sizes by summer.