December 29

Options
ronercat
ronercat Posts: 273 Member
Well it looks like it is time for me to get back to the grind, sigh. The great news is that while I have to start work up again, I don't have to start up school. That thought always just puts me in the mood to dance! (Imagine a high quality dance in your head)

Karen, I do agree that I hope your recovery moves smoothly and quickly. Being down and out for that long sounds rough. Nancy, I know it'll be tough, but do your best to behave in Vegas haha.

Pat, you have had a crazy last month. My condolences on the death in your family. It is hard regardless of when it happens, but it seems like it is even more difficult when it happens near the holidays.

Now that New Year's is just a few days away it means that all the plans I had for the coming year are about to start. I am half excited and half overwhelmed. We will see how it goes.

Replies

• KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Zac!!
    Let's work on our 2015 goals and post them.
    K.
  • mikesgirl4evr
    mikesgirl4evr Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Well, hello my friends. As you can see I'm still alive and kicking, lol. Sorry I just kind of fell off the face of the earth. No excuse really except I just took some time away. Thankfully even with the holiday and all my baking I'm still at the same weight I was when I disappeared. I'm glad to see that Karen is back. I haven't read too far back but I have seen that you've had your surgery and are doing well (except for this infection set-back of course). Pat, so sorry to hear of the loss in your family. I understand just how hard it is to lose loved ones so close to the holidays. Nancy, how was your visit with you family? Are you still in the states or have you flown back? Zac, so glad you don't have to start back up with school. That should relieve some of the back to grind stress. Well, I am back and ready to get my behind in gear. You know I'm always up for a challenge.

Dee (in crazy-town St. Louis)
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Great to c the ol' group is regrouping! Dee nice to have you back. Pat sorry for your loss.....not easy especially this time of year. Karen, glad to c u will not have to visit the docs for your drsg changes.....u can do it! And Zac......three cheers to you.....no school.....I am imagining that dance in my head!
    Karen I agree, we need to put our goals down for 2015 and Pat is willing to set up another spreadsheet. How about a 12 week challenge?starting AFTER the new year! Heck I am in Vegas and not expected to eat healthy this week!i will try to behave.....I think there is a tee shirt that says " I behaved in Vegas "! I am not a gambler....don't understand much of it, just sat at the penny machines tonight...broke even.....put in $5 and won it back! Yep....I am a hi- roller folks! Lol

Have a great day!
  • KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Heeeeheeee, nancy. I'm a penny slot girl too---very fun!!

Dee!!! Hello!!!!!!

Yes, so good to gather the old gang for a new challenge!

My first resolution is to figure out why I've lost all the formatting for posting on here. I feel like I'm scribbling on a bathroom stall with a crayon. K.