Replies

• BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Or should I have said 4? Do you count today? lol
  • sharkmomtn
    sharkmomtn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo excited!! I actually started today - did the Fire Starter Class and I will do that each day until the group officially starts.
    It was hard. I had to push pause and rest about 6 times, but I made it through. My legs are not use to all that kicking :o
    I'm glad that there will be others to go through the schedule with.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Hang in there, it really does get easier.

I remember realizing that I was "doing it"!
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I remember the first time I did it. I felt like an octopus on roller skates. You'll get used to the cadence before too long. The key is to keep moving and have fun while moving.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fumbling burns calories too!
  • christinaofmordor
    Options
    Can't wait to start!
  • snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Excited for tomorrow morning! I just got done with an amazing christmas break (I'm a teacher) and have had a love/hate relationship with food for the last two weeks. I have been hiking and walking my butt off but that isn't enough to counteract all of the unhealthy things I ate while traveling. I am ready to start tomorrow and make a commitment to finish and love my body when I'm done. :smiley:
  • snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Oh and I forgot to mention please add me as a friend. I need as much accountability as I can get!
  • angelaklem
    angelaklem Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend as well. The accountability really helps me stay on track!