Schedule

Options
Hey everyone! How often are you guys planning on doing combat during the week? Everyday? Every other day? Every third day??? I just wanted to get an idea. :)

Replies

• mugglewump701
    mugglewump701 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm following the DVD schedule that has 2 rest days - mine will be Thursday and Sunday.
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm following the DVD schedule, too. I'm doing the same rest days as the schedule, too - Thursday and Sunday. It just works out for my schedule. Once I get the routines down I'm going to add in some Les Mills Pump, too, since it's only 3x a week!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    I'm following the schedule that comes with the dvds. My rest days are Sunday and Thursday as well.
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    I'm going to add in some Les Mills Pump, too, since it's only 3x a week!

I am thinking about getting Pump next, how is it??

• infinikitty
    Options
    I LOVE PUMP! I used to do it at Gold's and I've heard the at-home one is just as good. I own it but it's still in the box for now haha. It's actually on sale right now and Beachbody is going to stop carrying it soon, so get it while you can!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Why are they going to stop carrying it??? Ughhh!!
  • kdaures
    Options
    I am also following the schedule that came with the DVDs.
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Les Mills wants to do their own nutrition thing so they are severing ties with Beachbody so they can pursue their own avenue without competing. It was a mutual agreement, but it's sad because they've only been working together a few years! But great for those wanting to pick it up at discount!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Les Mills wants to do their own nutrition thing so they are severing ties with Beachbody so they can pursue their own avenue without competing. It was a mutual agreement, but it's sad because they've only been working together a few years! But great for those wanting to pick it up at discount!

Okay well that makes sense. I'll just have to make sure to get it before they do it. Do you have a date as to when they will no longer be selling it?

• infinikitty
    Options
    It's "while supplies last." They anticipate March but it could be sooner if they run out.
  • kimiuzzell
    kimiuzzell Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I do my combat classes at the gym, so am working to their schedule which is 55 mins on Monday, Weds, and Thursday. I also try to fit in at least one pump class and one other class (abs/spinning/circuits) too - aiming for 2 rest days a week. At home I have my bike on a turbo trainer, and my Jillian Michaels collection for days I really cannot get to the gym.
  • Fitnesmom
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I did not get a schedule with my DVD set so I will see if I can go online and print one off.
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Here ya go!!
    357bvpv0rpvf.jpg
  • Fitnesmom
    Options
    I finally get it. When I got the DVDs I was so excited that I just started doing them without even looking at what it contained. I see now that there are HIIT DVDs...silly me. I am on the same page as everyone now...Yay!!