May 30th

Options
Recovery time! I'm more than ready!

Replies

• Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    Those dang table tops with your knees off the ground are awkward! LOL Felt great during that workout though.

Do you all do anything "extra" on recovery day? With a such a small burn during that workout I am always tempted to do more in the evenings, even if it is just a walk.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I'm tempted too, but for a very simple reason: 1250 kca daily allowance l + the 94 kcal burned during Cardio Recovery just aren't enough for me. :) It is so much easier on other days when I burn 300+...
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    Options
    Workout completed! And I was able to hold my position during the squat and those darn pulses for the first time! Not during the lunges though.

I LOVE the very last exercise when you're supposed to swing from one side to another...
  • wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Getting better at Cardio & Core Balance, I was tired today but still done it after a long day out!

Think I finally sorted my diet for month 2 as well finally after so much conflicting information...
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    Options
    Wffolkes, that's great news! My carbs are usually below 150g anyway ever since I almost gave up my bread (I do most of my baking with coconut flour and almond flour). My problem are fats...

Have you tried Max Interval Sports training instead of Cardio & core balance?
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Just completed recovery right after work. Needed this slow paced workout.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I do my workouts during the week on my job and am done by 6:00am. I love Cardio Recovery because of the yoga moves.