2015- Who is still here?

Options
13»

Replies

• Cookie_4
    Cookie_4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I was away for awhile but I'm back and still here!
  • KatiO11
    KatiO11 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm here- Kati. Really going to try and stick with it this year. So far, I've logged 18 days in a row for 2015!

I'm struggling with motivation and eating right while on the go. I know there aren't any magic ways for me to overcome these, but me being more active in the group and challenges could be a start.
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi all, It's great to see everyone utilising this group so much at the moment...
    As always feel free to join in on anything that takes your fancy.... or if you have any ideas please do share, I like trying new things to feel motivated :smile:

oh yeah & if anyone wants to add me please feel free, I log everyday & NEED to feel accountable to stay focused x
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Hey people!
    This seems like a pretty sweet group! I started working out at the end of December after my Christmas feasting :) I have been taking on p90x since the 29th and soooo far....sore!!! haha but I am seeing some changes! Staying motivated to see the program thru and then onto the next one :D
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Hey people!
    This seems like a pretty sweet group! I started working out at the end of December after my Christmas feasting :) I have been taking on p90x since the 29th and soooo far....sore!!! haha but I am seeing some changes! Staying motivated to see the program thru and then onto the next one :D

ohhh good luck with that :smile: is P90x a similar thing to insanity or is it different? I get confused between them all!
  • missoularocks2015
    missoularocks2015 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just got here and plan to stay. Feel free to add me, especially if you have an open food diary. <3
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I am still here too, haven't been active on the boards in a awhile but hope to have time to soon!
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I just came back as well. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things again.
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Need to try and remember the groups!! Will attempt to be more active.
  • fatguy_fitness
    fatguy_fitness Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm here. I just joined this group. Glad to be here!
  • shera114
    shera114 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined the group in the beginning of January! I use the mobile app mostly, but check in from time to time :)
  • sbb7249
    sbb7249 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I mainly use the mobile app. I just found I can use my iPhone to access the message boards. Hoping to be more active now!
  • ais500
    ais500 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm here, feel free to add me always looking to make new friends. :-)
  • ams4jc
    Options
    I've had the app for a little while but just discovered your group. I look forward to the support system!