Very Disappointed with this group

Options
ImNoAngel2
ImNoAngel2 Posts: 98 Member
When I first joined this group I enjoyed it very much. Almost everyone was posting in the group including the leader of the group faithnfitness. Then after November no one was posting except for a select few including myself. I thought it would be nice to join a group where everyone in the group was doing PiYo like I was. I don't even know how everyone ended up doing with the PiYo after the 60 days was up. I hope everyone stuck it out & got great results. Monday I'm going to be doing T25 if anyone is interested I would love you to do it with me. I did T25 once before & had great results with it. If you are interested send me a msg through mfp & I will add you to the group I will be starting. I will also post a status on mfp about the T25 group I'm gonna start. Hope everyone has a fabulous 2015 & I will be encouraging & supporting you guys on your journey to a healthy you! If we r not friends please add me just send a msg along with ur friend request saying how u know me. Have a great weekend!