weight loss

Options
I am a compulsive stress eater, and I am have problems trying to loss weight due to this, any suggestions on how to get my mind set off food when I'm upset?

Replies

• FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Find an activity to do when the cravings start. Make a list so you have one that is feasible in
    the time you have in our schedule at that moment...ie, come here and read the posts, there are some GREAT support groups here, go for a walk, take a bike ride or what ever your exercise of choice is, call a friend!
    I had one of those days today...so I came here and read some positive posts....kept me motivated! Our group is called L.O.S.T.(Losing One Step at a Time) Feel free to check us out! All are welcome!
    Have a FAB_U_LOSS day my friends!!!!
  • Roxy_Arcane
    Roxy_Arcane Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Keep yourself distracted when you feel that urge coming
  • Primpolina
    Primpolina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    There's a book that helped me a lot and completely changed my mindset about food,cravings and overeating.. it's brilliant!! Give it a try: http://www.amazon.com/Eating-Less-Say-Goodbye-Overeating/dp/0091902479/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1420836161&sr=1-3&keywords=gillian+riley
  • Jennjoywolf
    Jennjoywolf Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I tried so hard to get that book digitally, but its only available to UK readers. Bummer! I enjoyed the free sample though.