alisadee Posts: 92 Member
Hi all lets make this a great week some things I'm trying this week

Logging daily
trying to drink at least a gallon of water a day
exercising at least 4 times this week
No sodas no sweets
prepare meals daily
no fast food, no process foods

First weigh in Saturday (let's break through these 200's)

Replies

• eunicezieske
    eunicezieske Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yes new week new goals still working on no sweets no cokes I want to start walking a Lil more Iwalk a lot at work but Iwant to ddo more walking at least 30 min
    Reg walking...
  • purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to drink more, I sure could use some ideas on how to make that happen.

I am also seeking out low calorie , high volume foods. For some reason, I feel like I'm starving half to death.
  • mommycharlie
    mommycharlie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My goal is still to get the water in. I had good intentions for the weekend...But intensions are not enough. So, onward I continue!
    Good luck everyone! Continue on with your goals!
  • FourLynne
    FourLynne Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I don't have a problem drinking water, one of those odd balls that love it. My issue is I could starve myself all day and not lose weight unless I factor in exercise. I just can't seem to get started. This cold weather is not helping, but I am going to try very hard to get up and start moving. Even if it means walking or jogging in place for 30 minutes with the TV going.....Where there is a will, there is a way!
  • eunicezieske
    eunicezieske Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I started good and ended horrible!! Sometimes I want to scream
  • alisadee
    Options
    Thats is ok eunicezieske we all have our moments, pick it back up and start again. Everyday is a new day, and every day we come closer to our goals.
  • alisadee
    Options
    FourLynne I feel the same way the cold weather makes me want to stay in the bed. Next week I will work on going back to the gym right after work.