Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Firmware update?

tahinilove
tahinilove Posts: 72 Member
My bodymedia/kifit just got a firmware update and downloaded. Anyone else get this? If so do you know what is is actually doing for us?

Replies

• mjl54
    mjl54 Posts: 127 Member
    My bodymedia/kifit just got a firmware update and downloaded. Anyone else get this? If so do you know what is is actually doing for us?
    just checked no firmware update for me:ohwell:
  • 1flowergirl
    1flowergirl Posts: 57 Member
    got mine don't know what it is!!
  • JRadd14
    JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
    I got it too... It's states it is updates to improve performance and fix any bugs that have come up... I don't think they provide the changes (like app updates do).

Do you use the Link? I would think there would be regular updates to both the app and hardwear....
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    I upgraded the Link I have...now it wont connect via bluetooth to my phone..frustrating!
  • rmtuesley
    rmtuesley Posts: 39 Member
    Mine won't connect to my phone after the update either. My computer also doesn't recognize it anymore. I did the general reset and that didn't help. Off to research what else to try.
  • rmtuesley
    Restarted my computer, and it works now. But still doesn't connect to my phone, even after shutting down. Frustrating.
  • infamousdrew76
    infamousdrew76 Posts: 176 Member
    If it doesn't connect to your phone after the update try uninstalling the app on your phone then reinstalling it. Happened to me before, and this fixed the problem.

Or, just try restarting your phone first, and this may do the trick as well.
  • rmtuesley
    Thanks for the idea. Reinstalled the app and still won't connect. Also restarted the phone....
  • mjl54
    is the firmware update for the bodymedia itself of the iphone app
  • rmtuesley
    Body media device.
  • mjl54
    Body media device.
    hmm could it be because i have a core model?
  • rmtuesley
    Uuuh no. I unpaired and repaired it with my phone and that finally worked.
  • rmtuesley
    Oh sorry, yes, I don't know if the core has an update. I have the link. It prompted me to update it when connected to my computer.
  • jojoboxing
    jojoboxing Posts: 118 Member

Updated my BMF 2 days ago. Not noticing any changes. Still syncs well with my Samsung Galaxy S2 and desktop.
  • debaloo
    debaloo Posts: 129 Member
    I don't know if this has anything to do with the update but I can't upload my data from my iphone to the site, the utility doesn't pop up when I plug the armband into my computer and the activity manager page on the site won't load on my computer. Anybody else having this problem?
  • jojoboxing
    jojoboxing Posts: 118 Member
    Anybody else having this problem?

No I'm using a PC and Samsung Galaxy S2 phone. I'm on the site now, scheming.