Heavy lifitng - not loosing across my back :@

Options
Hi

I am heavy lifting and while I am loosing inchs everywhere else I am loosing nothing across my back, which is the place I need to loose it the most (wedding dress tight across back, zip wont close)

SW 229
CW 198
Eating Clean
Loosing about 2lb per week

I swim for cardio inbetween lifting 2x a week and lift 3x a week.

I want to loose weight along with gaining strength, while i am happy with the scale and inch lose. I can't understand why I am not loosing off my back, not even a cm.

Can anyone suggest why this might be happening and what I could do to target this area.

I know I can't spot reduce so could it be what I am lifting ???

Replies

• tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    just keep going with what you've been doing. it'll happen! patience, perseverance and endurance! you're in this for the long haul!

and i have the opposite problem. i've gained weight, and the only place i've really seen visible changes thus far is my back. i'm pleased with these results, and i'm definitely feeling stronger all over, but i want to see it! i'm about 2/3 of the way through stage 1.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Sadly, you can't pick and choose where the fat comes off at. When you lose the pounds it comes off from all over, and some places just happen to show before others. If the inches are dropping, then you are losing fat. It can be frustrating to have to wait until the body starts to show, but hang in there it will happen.