the_new_robin2013
the_new_robin2013 Posts: 69 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
2nd week can you believe it! ?

Replies

• RS3khon
    RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    week 2 workout 2 done! ba-bam! and i only feel slightly sore from yesterday around the hips (probably from the warrior pose, i got low).
  • michelle0989
    michelle0989 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    2nd week, woo hoo! My workout will be tonight. I'm not feeling too sore today! @RS3khon the only minor soreness I have is around my hips too! (sides of legs into hipbones) Been doing a lot of stretches at my desk today to prepare for tonight's workout.
  • RS3khon
    RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    @michelle0989 that is exactly where my soreness is! but after todays workout with all the donkey kicks and lunges, its feeling good/relatively normal again, but we will see how i wake up tomorrow haha
  • courtneyh754918
    courtneyh754918 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 2 Done. I'm feeling a little sore as well. I might do some stretching tonight.
  • erinp523
    erinp523 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Week 2 day 2 done. I am surprisingly not sore anymore. I also have to say I am still going strong with my eating which normally I would have had a cheat day by now. There's been a few days where I have dipped into my workout calories but other then that I have been doing awesome!
  • JMRod
    JMRod Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm also feeling sore/tight in the hips!! I really pushed myself today. I did all the advanced moves. I used 8 pound dumbbells but I think I'll try the ten pounders for the next workout. The upper cuts with the dumbbells really was hard, but I made it!
  • ketpatt
    ketpatt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    week 2 day 2 done! I have to get some 8lbs I was working with the 2 and 5lbs that I have and seems like they are not making much difference. I am not as sore as some other team members. I need a lot of strength in my lower body i keep falling/losing my balance when I do lunges.. so far loving this!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Finished my week 2 day 2 workout as well. Feeling a bit better with my balance and range of motion.
  • Soybeaner
    Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Done this morning. Onwards!
  • cbraun133
    cbraun133 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Finished, did all the hard moves with weights. Added 20 minute jog on the treadmill and 20 minute walk with the dogs as a cool down. Still fitbit said only 175 calories.
  • cbraun133
    cbraun133 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    2nd week, woo hoo! My workout will be tonight. I'm not feeling too sore today! @RS3khon the only minor soreness I have is around my hips too! (sides of legs into hipbones) Been doing a lot of stretches at my desk today to prepare for tonight's workout.

I think it might be from the standing kickouts. I found that really tough on my hips.