2015 - How are your New Year's Resolutions different from the ones you've made before!?

Options
PoppiSeed
PoppiSeed Posts: 38 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
For those who are following a specific eating plan; can you share with everyone the type of eating plan you are on and what food items are an absolute must and which ones must you avoid...?

I have been ignoring my health and weight because I lost all hope of ever reaching any of my weight loss goals ... if you're wondering what it was that got me back on that saddle... the answer is simple

1. I stopped going shopping because I couldn't find regular sizes :s
2. I realized that what I thought was my highest weight and biggest dress size actually wasn't
3. I stopped making peace with the fact that I am obese - I decided to fight it instead of fighting people who were looking at me or laughing when I was out sight
4. I decided I wanted to live a full, healthy and active life and my weight was just the first step
5. I acknowledged that as much as my weight is about me, it is also about the people who are in my life - because it affects them; and so, I owe it to myself, my husband and my children to be happy with my weight because my unhappiness affects them too!

I am over a week without soda, sugar and junk food and I'm ecstatic! I am taking this one week at a time! <3

How are you turning your life around?!?