Boredom eating

Options
DiIDE
DiIDE Posts: 120 Member
Is anybody else find it hard to not snack at night. I eat healthily all day but can't resist snacking on biscuits or chocolate in the evenings. I know if I don't that the last 2kg will come off easily but I still snack and then beat myself up about it.

Replies

• Roxy_Arcane
    Roxy_Arcane Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Try eating like an orange, banana, strayberries, or any sweet fruit you like?..
  • vlheral4725
    vlheral4725 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm bad with that but worth like popcorn or chips and salsa. I need to just go to bed! !
  • beachlover83
    beachlover83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Popcorn is a good snack as long as it's not a buttery kind. For some kinds you can eat a cup for only 22 calories.
  • DiIDE
    DiIDE Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thanks I forgot about my popcorn maker as it's buried at the back of a cupboard. I'll get it out tomorrow . Almost bedtime in Australia.
  • HoneyFrogger
    HoneyFrogger Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    The only thing that stops me from snacking like a wild animal at night is not to keep anything like chocolate/biscuits in the house
  • FaitheSoler
    FaitheSoler Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I also do Popcorn.. It is also a great way to add fiber to your diet..
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    I try to make sure I don't have a ton of temptation in my house. I also try to find something to do to keep my mind off the desire to eat. I will work on a crochet project or work on organizing some part of my life. If I find myself getting ready to snack, I drink a cup of water and wait 15 minutes. If I still want to snack, then I find the healthiest possible choice based on what I have in the house, often baby carrots with a little hummus.