Please add me.. App and phone playing up..Would love to hear your story on this diet so far too :)

How much have people lost on this diet? How long did it take etc? Why are there mostly men doing this?

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 7,015 Member
    The majority of the women on my friend list are Keto or low-carb. I have been Keto for just over 7mo. I've lost 73lbs and some change. My favorite diet ever and the most successful of them all, and I've been trying for 17 years to lose weight doing calorie counting on its own. I really could eat like this forever. My energy, mind clarity, and mood have gone through the roof. I have less than 30lbs to lose now.

Women have their own subbreddit. R/xxketo. We're all over the place.
    You may add me. The name is Jess btw. KCKO.
  • DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    @‌Nou1984

A similar question was posted not too long ago on this list here.

Enjoy,

Dan the Man from Michigan

• hippygirl325
    hippygirl325 Posts: 223 Member
    Been on keto for 19 days, lost around 13 lbs so far (not completely sure about my starting weight cuz I didn't have a scale but estimating by how my clothes were fitting I was about where I was last time I started losing and that was about 275) and have seen and felt a lot of physical and emotional changes already. It's been going really well for me and I find it to be something very sustainabls and enjoyable. I will add you!
  • aeb09
    aeb09 Posts: 424 Member
    Been living keto since March 2014. I lost 103lbs from March-December. Took two weeks off for Christmas and got back on the keto train on Monday with fairly minimal damage done. :smile:
  • GidgetWannaBe
    GidgetWannaBe Posts: 20 Member
    16lbs in three weeks. 24 more to go.