May 31

Options
It's the last day of May and the last day of Pure Cardio + Cardio Abs! I'm not going to miss Pure Cardio, that's for sure! Let's do it!

Replies

• fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Pure Cardio is done. Its actually one of my favorites. I'm not looking forward to the longer workouts.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I'm not looking forward to them either :)

Pure Cardio/Cardio Abs completed! I actually really enjoyed Cardio Abs (with the exception of the jumps in the beginning).

Tomorrow is the last day of Part 1! I cannot believe I made it!!!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Just completed Cardio & Cardio Abs in the extreme heat on the East Coast (NJ). I was drenched beginning. middle, & the end. One more day to close out week #4. So proud of myself because I never thought I would be able to do this especially on working days. This is a true testament to "the human spirit" and the "power of will: & the " I can do it attitude." I just love the catch phrase mantra of "dig deeper."
  • jodyb23
    jodyb23 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I almost talked myself out of doing Pure Cardio & Abs today, I got off my regular schedule and would have to do it later in the day but I did it. I struggled through Pure Cardio but saved Ab's for a few hours later and did those great. I too can't believe I've almost made it through month 1! I've never stuck to a work out where I never missed a day and had such motivation to keep going. It's also very motivating to keep your diet clean which I'd really struggled with over the past year. Can't say I'm looking forward to those longer month two workouts yet though!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I took Friday as a Rest Day and will do Pure Cardio on Saturday.