YAY! I'm down!!

Options
dawnmarie1115
dawnmarie1115 Posts: 28 Member
I went for my weigh in this morning and I am down 2 lbs. I am very excited considering TOM is coming. I have PCOS and I am on medication for arthritis that is making it difficult to lose weight. I am very excited that Keto is working well for me. :smile:

Replies

• JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Glad it's working out for you. How long have you been on this diet?
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    That's great! :) I know how discouraging PCOS can be when it comes to weight-loss.

I also recommend tracking your measurements and taking progress pics as well. On this way of eating, even if you don't see the scale move, or if you gain (it happens), you will see more visible progress. It's a great way to keep yourself motivated. The scale really isn't a very reliable gauge for progress.
  • dawnmarie1115
    dawnmarie1115 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have only been doing it a couple of weeks. Last week, I lost 4 lbs. This week I am down 2.
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
    Remember that during the first couple of weeks doing Keto, any weight loss will most likely be only water weight. If you keep on keepin' on, even when the weight loss stops for a while (because it will), then you'll see a big difference in the way your body looks! :) That's why progress pics are so awesome!

I take a progress photo once a month (I keep them private). I've been low carbing for over 2 months now and the difference is amazing!