Week 2 weigh in

Options
2»

Replies

• LittleMy2014
    LittleMy2014 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    No change in weight again but I feel a bit trimmer round the middle and I am managing to keep off chocolate except for one very small bar on Saturday evening.
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Im up this week but that was to be expected. I was up late the night before weigh in snacking on high sodium things. It was a fun night but I knew I was going to be up. Hope everyone else did better then me.
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'm only -0.6 down this week, with some struggle again on saturday night (wine and chips at the same time, my worst downfall ever), but it's ok, with my first week loss, i'm still averaging 1.25 pounds per week.
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I saw 176 for about 20 minutes one day least week! But I had surgery on Monday, and have been on bed rest and having some emotional eating, so I'm just stalled! Hopefully I'll be back up to speed by the weekend, (especially since my teenagers return from their dad's house!)
  • LittleMy2014
    LittleMy2014 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    tress29 wrote: »
    But I had surgery on Monday, and have been on bed rest and having some emotional eating, so I'm just stalled!

I hope the surgery was successful and that you make a good recovery. Be kind to yourself while you are healing.
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Avoided the cookies at work. Hopefully I can do it tomorrow. I have been a really good girl this week
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Way to go!