Day 11

Options
Quinnstinct
Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
I should be on day 11 of Whole 30 but fell off the wagon with wine. I've been awesome with the food and plan on being compliant from here on out. Oops. I'm half mad at myself and half forgiving b/c other than that I can't believe I'm doing so well!

I've got tortilla-less soup on the stove, roasted chicken breasts, I'm hand grinding spices to make Rogan Josh in a bit and have a stocked fridge with vegetables ready for an awesome week.

How's everyone else doing?

Replies

• emilymean
    emilymean Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm doing good, I didn't want to leave you hanging and reading your post makes me hungry. I'm still waiting for pulled pork which got off to a late start and won't be ready until 8pm so I'm eating some kale. Really impressed with all your cooking. I'm making that soup on Wednesday: ))
  • homesweeths
    homesweeths Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Okay so far. Am away from home with no food handy, and the teens have just ordered pizza, so I will be a bit wistful. I can't eat tomatoes anymore so I'm more wistful than tempted.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Day 11 went better than the last two! I felt more in control than I have in the past two days! I was wondering, I read where so many lose an appetite & today I just was not hungry but ate something just because. I also feel I am stressing more about food than I ever have, how about you?