Round 2

Options
2011 at work, once an hour I have to zip around my work area just to sure everything is in order, its a two floor set up and I get a bit winded when I walk to the second floor, the way it was laid out I had to do it twice in one tour. One day I was thinking of transferring to a location closer to family when someone pointed it out, its a four floor set up and depending on what I was doing I might have to regularly go from the bottom to the top on an hourly bases.
At the same time I had a drinking problem, about as close to an alcoholic without having to just give up drinking all together to stop myself. But I will freely admit, I drank too much, way too much, and too often, which was generally when I shouldn't be.
One day in 2011, I went to the general store bought myself a notebook and started tracking my eating habits, after a month I started to workout, after another month I stopped drinking only because it got in the way of my working out. And after that I stopping drinking pop and eating junk food because it was getting the way of my weight lost.
It took me two months before I stepped on a scale and that was just so I could start tracking it on a weekly bases, I have no Idea how much I weighted before but I was at 330 that day and by December (when I was finally informed my transfer was approved) I had dropped down to 275. I cannot remember before that the last time I was under 300 or 290 or 280. Never in my life have I felt better, I was actually jog a full 5k without breaks.
Then one day things at work started to fall apart, they announced the closer of my new location, and it was a very long time before they finally decided what to do with all of us. Thankfully (which is debatable to some) if you took the job they offer we all got to stay in our region.
A year after the closure I met a guy at my present location who had been off on a medical issue, about a month ago (keep in mind I've known him since September) he quietly said to me "you've put on a lot of weight recently, everything alright?" and it struck me as odd because we haven't known each other for too long. Then more and more people were commenting on it and I hopped on the scale to find I was 350. It was full swing holiday season I knew it would be pointless to try to loose but I wanted to leave the holidays at present weight, thankfully on Jan 2nd when I weighed myself again I was delighted to see 350. I started watching what I was eating and I download MFP since it helped back in 2011 and accorded to the BMI I have 200 to lose.
One of my major regrets of fall off in 2012 is the pain, I messed up my left ankle pretty good when I was 10ish, it hurts everyday, and it causes other pain and because my gut it so big that causes pain. I know under 300 the pain is almost unnoticeable, if I do nothing else, I want to get back under 300 just so I can be more comfortable in my daily life.
I can only hope I stay on the path and one day the pain is gone due to hope much weight I've lost.