Getting Started

Options
mistij68
mistij68 Posts: 84 Member
Hello all!, I've been reading the book, "The Shred Revolutionary Diet", by Dr. Ian K. Smith, and it seems easy to follow. The meals aren't outrageous and there's nothing that is hard to stick with. Also you eat practically every three hours so I don't think you'll be hungry the first 2 weeks of the plan. I've only read the first 3 and a half chapters, but so far so good. It's a six week program/cycle, so if you were to do it again then it would be another 6 week cycle. It's more or less training your body how to eat again. So let me know what you think about the book so far. We start next week Monday. Good luck and God Bless! :smile:

Replies

• mistij68
    mistij68 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello, it's almost time to get started on the " The Shred Diet" on Monday. There's no grocery list but the meals are pretty easy to follow and pretty simple. The weigh in will be pretty simple as well. We will do it the same day every week the same as other weight loss challenges to keep it simple. It will be on Sundays . You can pick the time as long as it's pretty close to the same time every week and only weigh yourself once a week because your body does fluctuate day to day and at different times of the day. Here are my stats:

CW:153
    GW:120

chest:36"
    Lbicep: 11 1/2"
    Rbicep: 11 1/2"
    waist" 35 1/2"
    hips: 41"
    L thigh: 23 1/4"
    R thigh: 23 3/4"
    L calf: 13 1/2"
    R calf: 13 3/4"