Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

21 Day Fix

Replies

• slimmerang
    slimmerang Posts: 79 Member
    Wow! Tina great job! You might hit your bet after all....
  • slimmerang
    Day 2 for me but I have been home with sick kiddos for two days. When I am home I am not good at staying on track but trying very hard....
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Awesome Tina your inspiring. I've been spuratic on workouts getting over a nasty cold/cough. I need to really get on track with my eating.
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Well have upped my walking (cause I hate the exercise bike - the only exercise I am allowed at the moment) and have lost the 2 lbs that I gained - so now down 4 lbs. very happy
  • slimmerang
    Great job Rainey. I get terrible foot pain so I understand. I really hate the bike as well. I am finally healthy and both my kids are healthy. Being stuck in the house for 5 days was starting to get to us all yesterday. The grocery store alone seemed like a reward! I really got off track on my food and only got 1 workout in. Gained less than a pound so today is a new day. I hope everyone does well this week!
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Thanks. It sucks. Has a physio massage on my calf last week. OMG - I broke out in a sweat and almost cried - it hurt that bad - my calves are really really tight - hence the issue with my feet. Dreading my next one.
  • slimmerang
    Take care of it. I didn't and ended up with Planter Fasciosis. I swear it was because I was running with my calf too tight. I cannot get rid of it. You doing the right thing by taking it easy and getting your calves worked on.
  • erikag34
    erikag34 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm on day 16 of my first round of the 21 DF. I am wondering if I should take a short break ( a week break and focus on walking w.Fitbit) or should I just start with a new round.
  • kcbe21
    kcbe21 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi Erica! I didn't, I went straight on to Round 2. I'm trying to add walking in on top of the 21Day Fix program, but I would TOTALLY listen to your body on this! If you feel that you need to take a break, do it! For myself, I knew if I took a week off I might not get back on! I'm also super motivated right now!
  • erikag34
    erikag34 Posts: 20 Member
    Thanks! That is exactly what I am worried about-losing motivation.
  • Ellemarie72
    Ellemarie72 Posts: 52 Member
    Yep, I just went onto Round 2 as well. I can't wait to get my fitbit! I really don't know how much I'm burning in each workout so I've been guessing!
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    I finished up round one on Tuesday. Official #s -11.6 lbs, -14 inches! Had a Whopper Jr. (and some fries) to give myself a cheat (stayed on track rest of day). Today I'm starting the 3 Day Refresh (and Les Mills Combat), but going back to 21 day fix nutrition on Sunday :)
  • slimmerang
    Great job Tina!! Those were great results!
  • kcbe21
    kcbe21 Posts: 28 Member
    Elle, I got a Fitbit for that purpose too. It really varies depending on the workout & how hard you work. I have found the fitbit pushes me farther!
  • Ellemarie72
    Awesome Tina! Yeah my daughters bday was yesterday and I made her a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and in the middle was cheese cake. Yeah a bit decadent, but it was a celebration for my 13 year old!

• Trala19
    Trala19 Posts: 15 Member
    Can someone tell me how big the blue container is? Is it 1/4 cup? I think I threw my blue container out by accident. I can't find it. Thank you!!!
  • Ellemarie72
    Trala19 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me how big the blue container is? Is it 1/4 cup? I think I threw my blue container out by accident. I can't find it. Thank you!!!

You are correct
  • Trala19
    Trala19 Posts: 15 Member
    Thank you! I can't believe I did that. Do you think it was subliminal - LOL B)
  • slimmerang
    Maybe! LOL I seem to have lost both of my orange ones. I think my husband put them in some mystery place when he was unloading the dishwasher but I haven't found them yet...
  • Ellemarie72
    Taking a break from 21 day fit. My binging is not helping and neither are the work outs. I need to focus on my eating.