What are your picks for FREE Internet workouts?

Options
2»

Replies

• Christine7656
    Christine7656 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender.com workouts for every level
  • lenamae23
    lenamae23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    30 day shred!
  • sabrinalynn2
    sabrinalynn2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I really like Pop sugar. They have a fitness page called pop Fitness. Google PopFitness or Youtube PopFitness and they have a bunch of really good workouts some with no equipment too.
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Blogilates
  • aprila15
    aprila15 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Cable companies here have On-Denand and they have a great exercise section that is free. Everything from yoga to Aerobics to weights with cardio. Check it out. Some want you to pay but there are plenty of free ones and you can watch any time of day. Hope this helps.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I do Fitness Blender strength training videos in my living room (we purchased a large selection of dumbbells). Works great for me.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    My favorite YouTube workout channels are: Fitness Blender, SuperheroFitnessTV, Jessica Smith TV, Johanna Soh, BeFit and Fitness Type.
  • randomgirl913
    randomgirl913 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender.com or their channel on youtube is my absolute favorite. They show you calories and have different intensity levels. They even have workouts that are "Apartment safe" with no jumping so that people on the floor below you won't hear you. They are absolutely amazing and have so many videos. Their workouts are fun and very non-repetitive which is good for people who get bored or plateau.
  • cb2bslim
    cb2bslim Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Free on the YouTube:
    FitnessBlender
    XHIT Daily
    POPSUGAR Fitness
    BodyFit by Amy
    BeFit

For dancing, I'll search "zumba" along with the name of a song that I like until my list grows. If you find a dance routine you like, make sure you check out their entire playlists.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    cb2bslim wrote: »
    BeFit

For dancing, I'll search "zumba" along with the name of a song that I like

Me! Right here, exactly what I do.