Week 2 Challenge Points Info

Options
lawyerette
lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
For Week 2, you're earning points as follows:

1 point each day for logging in your meals and exercise (7 max)
1 point each day for doing the Bikini Body Mommy workout (6 max)
1 point for drinking enough water (at least 1/2 your body weight in ounces, but no more than 1 gallon/day) (7 max)

Total possible points this week is 20.

So... what do you do? You log into MFP and log your meals/exercise every day. You also go to https://www.youtube.com/user/BikiniBodyMommy and follow for the workouts.

PLEASE let me know if you have questions!!! And feel free to "friend" me too.

Keep it up in Week 2 mommies!

Replies

• travelgal24
    travelgal24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Drinking enough water is my downfall. Definitely need this challenge!!!
  • lawyerette
    lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Ladies - let us know how you are doing!
  • tonya2086
    Options
    I know this may sound stupid but find a bottle that you love and it helps you drink more. Regular glasses I always lack I'm drinking enough. But I have 2 water bottles that I love that I use. One is 25 oz one is nice cause I drink 4 of them a day and I'm at 100 oz of water. The other is 20 oz so I know I need 5 of those to get 100 oz. :)
  • cbhutton
    cbhutton Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great challenge!!
  • JessicaMaeD
    Options
    I've been focusing on water this week, so this is perfect!
  • kmgehrls
    Options
    I have a 32 oz bottle I fill about 4 times a day! It's great!last week I think I was drinking over a gallon each day, but I was dehydrated so it boosted me. This week I'm drinking a gallon or slightly less each day. Big step for me: I haven't had a diet coke since the Sunday before we started! I used to drink one or two a day at the very least!
  • annyepropst
    Options
    kmgehrls wrote: »
    I have a 32 oz bottle I fill about 4 times a day! It's great!last week I think I was drinking over a gallon each day, but I was dehydrated so it boosted me. This week I'm drinking a gallon or slightly less each day. Big step for me: I haven't had a diet coke since the Sunday before we started! I used to drink one or two a day at the very least!

You're doing great!!!!
  • annyepropst
    Options
    My son had the flu this week and I was sick from the tamiflu so I lost some points :-/ did better on my fit test tonight!