Aside from pounds lost, what changes do you see?

Options
2»

Replies

• I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    izu87 wrote: »
    I think the biggest changes I'm seeing is in my mentality and attitude towards... well... everything. I am getting better at handling my anxiety. I'm no longer fearing binges. I seek to get out on walks. I'm loving working out. I no longer use being late or having had a long tiring day as an excuse to stuff myself with junk and laze around. I'm not getting disappointed whenever I see a plus on the scale, because this time around I'm ready to wait and work for years to see final results. No longer expecting to miracle drops. It's just... this time is very different. Maybe I've grown... :D
    That's completely amazing. That alone is worth the price of admission. Good for you!!!!

• 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    izu87 wrote: »
    I think the biggest changes I'm seeing is in my mentality and attitude towards... well... everything. I am getting better at handling my anxiety. I'm no longer fearing binges. I seek to get out on walks. I'm loving working out. I no longer use being late or having had a long tiring day as an excuse to stuff myself with junk and laze around. I'm not getting disappointed whenever I see a plus on the scale, because this time around I'm ready to wait and work for years to see final results. No longer expecting to miracle drops. It's just... this time is very different. Maybe I've grown... :D

Great to read this morning! I also am staying positive, working out and making better lifestyle choices. The weight loss should come together in time!
  • lwdllc
    lwdllc Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My Dogs are happier because I'm walking them every day!