Finally Found Her!

Options
After several divorces I finally found her. It all started when I was a young pup just out of college. She was called Oster. I saw that she was pretty good at mixing drinks so I was smitten. It didn't last long as when we overdid it on margaritas and she was always in a drunken stupor so we parted ways.
Then I met Ms. Kitchen Aid at a mixer. She had a good gene pool where many of her relatives were very good at baking and making desserts. I don't have a sweet tooth and when I started to ask her to make some soups she got all worked up and left the building!
Then I saw Ms Ninja. She had some cheap tattoos on her but I still thought she was sexy with her sharp edges and tongue. She didn't last long either as she started to get cardiac arrest after trying to prepare some nut butters.
Then I finally saw her. Wow what a vision! A Venus! Beautiful lines and powerfully built. This one you could take out for fine dining or run around in the mud with her she was that tough! Her name was Vitamix the health goddess. She is so perfect and so fast on her feet. She can whip up a meal in about 5 minutes! Even when pressuring her when we are pressed for time she may whine in her high pitched voice but she always comes through! Breakfast lunch and dinner she can do it all! Ice cream too! I love her even though she makes funny gurgling sounds during the preparation of meals.
I hope to have a long relationship and hopefully I know I won't get the 7 year itch. That is guaranteed!