lyjsdbsgao3w.jpg
n6yz617htjob.jpg
msuk3i3ou3qk.jpg
8biz4egk6h7z.jpg

Replies

• infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Yeah, girl! TWELVE AND A HALF INCHES?! DAMN!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    I know!!! So excited!! And I found an picture from August and I had measurements from when I was going to do Piyo and well it didn't happen. Ive lost 22 inches since August and 10 lbs :Diow9zdijapiv.jpg
  • infinikitty
    Options
    That's so great!!!
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,457 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Thank you guys :)
  • mugglewump701
    mugglewump701 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    That's awesome progress! You can definitely see a difference - especially in your arms! Great job :)
  • Fitnesmom
    Options
    yay!!! That is really inspiring! I have been on the lul this week with Combat. I have been so tired and fighting the horific cold that my family has (I am winning, BTW...) but that has caused me to only do Combat once this week for 30 minutes. Tonight, I am committed to do 45 minutes and this weekend will be 60. I hope to be back on track.
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    That's awesome progress! You can definitely see a difference - especially in your arms! Great job :)
    Thank you!! I can't see it in my arms at all, but I always have a hard time seeing progress in myself.
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Fitnesmom wrote: »
    yay!!! That is really inspiring! I have been on the lul this week with Combat. I have been so tired and fighting the horific cold that my family has (I am winning, BTW...) but that has caused me to only do Combat once this week for 30 minutes. Tonight, I am committed to do 45 minutes and this weekend will be 60. I hope to be back on track.

Aww girl! Feel better soon! I understand, I am battling something myself. Kinda torn between working out or not tonight because of it. I'm schedule for 60, but I may interchange it for the 30 minute tonight and do the 60 tomorrow if I am feeling better. Just make sure you're listening to your body, if your body needs to rest then let it rest!
  • Fitnesmom
    Options
    Feel better soon and thank you! Combat is back on this week and I got a nudge from my wifey that I am doing well with it:). That always helps.
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Woohoo!
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Day 30 of Combat stats day! I'm down 5.7 pounds, no inches. But I can definitely see it in my shoulders, back, and arms. The sides of my stomach are a bit smaller and the flab that hangs under my sports bra in the front and sides is getting smaller too. Plus the "non-surgical butt lift" they always talk about haha. The next 30 days is when it gets a bit more hardcore and the days are getting longer, so hopefully can get more walking/running in. :-) I really want to get to 50 pounds lost by Feb. 24 (my year weight loss anniversary). I only have 2.9 pounds to go!!!

Gotta love what the hot tub on our anniversary trip did to my swim suit bottoms :-/

wktq6x3qe8bc.jpg
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Day 30 of Combat stats day! I'm down 5.7 pounds, no inches. But I can definitely see it in my shoulders, back, and arms. The sides of my stomach are a bit smaller and the flab that hangs under my sports bra in the front and sides is getting smaller too. Plus the "non-surgical butt lift" they always talk about haha. The next 30 days is when it gets a bit more hardcore and the days are getting longer, so hopefully can get more walking/running in. :-) I really want to get to 50 pounds lost by Feb. 24 (my year weight loss anniversary). I only have 2.9 pounds to go!!!

Gotta love what the hot tub on our anniversary trip did to my swim suit bottoms :-/

wktq6x3qe8bc.jpg

You go girl!! I can see if for sure in your arms, shoulders and back! You'll lose that 2.9 pounds in no time! I seem to be dropping pounds a lot quicker this half of the program then the first. :)
  • JennArlen
    JennArlen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Waist: 38.5= -4
    Hips: 47= -1
    Chest: 40.5= -2
    Right Thigh: 25= -2
    Left Thigh: 25 = -1.5
    R and L arm: 11= -2

215lbs= -3 lbs

g4uxos3c1i9d.jpg
    05treli2l6ie.jpg
    lyjsdbsgao3w.jpg
    n6yz617htjob.jpg
    msuk3i3ou3qk.jpg
    8biz4egk6h7z.jpg

HOLY SMOKES! I can def see some changes!!! Way to go!
  • JennArlen
    Options

wktq6x3qe8bc.jpg

You look great! I can see changes in your arms, back, legs and even on your stomach! Way to go!!
  • JennArlen
    edited January 2015
    Options
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    [/quote]

HOLY SMOKES! I can def see some changes!!! Way to go![/quote]

Thank you!! :) 19 more days left for me, then I'll have my final pictures up!!!
  • mugglewump701
    mugglewump701 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing awesome!

So I've only got about 3 weeks of this program left, but I wanted to post my 1 month results.

I started this program on 12/28 at 181 and as of Saturday (1/31), I'm down to 171.4! My measurements are what I'm most proud of though - I'm down 15.25 inches overall!

I'll wait to post pictures until I'm done, but I'm so happy with my progress so far. I'm happy to say that I haven't missed a single workout and I plan to keep it that way!

Now I just need to figure out what to do once I've finished! I may do another round on one of the harder schedules, but I also have T25, Slim in 6 and P90X lying around so maybe I'll mix it up. I'd love to start P90X, but I'm just so happy with my results from Les Mills Combat, that it seems silly to do anything else! I'd also love to mix in running once the weather gets a bit warmer since I've signed up for my first 10k this fall! Any suggestions are welcome!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    You guys are doing awesome!

So I've only got about 3 weeks of this program left, but I wanted to post my 1 month results.

I started this program on 12/28 at 181 and as of Saturday (1/31), I'm down to 171.4! My measurements are what I'm most proud of though - I'm down 15.25 inches overall!

I'll wait to post pictures until I'm done, but I'm so happy with my progress so far. I'm happy to say that I haven't missed a single workout and I plan to keep it that way!

Now I just need to figure out what to do once I've finished! I may do another round on one of the harder schedules, but I also have T25, Slim in 6 and P90X lying around so maybe I'll mix it up. I'd love to start P90X, but I'm just so happy with my results from Les Mills Combat, that it seems silly to do anything else! I'd also love to mix in running once the weather gets a bit warmer since I've signed up for my first 10k this fall! Any suggestions are welcome!

First off, AMAZINGGG JOB!!!! Secondly, I know that I am going to be starting Les Mills Pump when I am finished with combat the end of next week :) Something new for me, and I think that infinikitty mentioned she'd be doing pump too. I know it's on sale right now, as they wont have it for much longer. However, you already have tons of great programs at home too, I have always wanted to try T25 and P90X. I don't think you could go wrong with any route you went with them :)
  • infinikitty
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I'm starting 21 Day Fix Extreme after I'm done with Combat and will do Pump later. As Tiffany said, Pump is on sale right now and isn't partnering with Beachbody anymore, so once the stock is gone it's gone. But the other programs you have are awesome, too! I've done T25 and LOVED it. That's the one I lost the most weight with. I haven't lost much with Combat but i'm toning like a mofo haha. We'll definitely all have to keep in touch after this and keep each other posted :-)