Addicted! Anyone else drive their family crazy?

Options
dizzzigrl
dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
I have only been serious about yoga for a few months but I am hooked! I am pretty sure I drive my family crazy - I am always talking about it, or how much I would like to be doing it right at that moment (even if I spent an hour already). I am always posting yoga quotes on my FB - and trying to convince other people they need yoga too! Haha! Is there anyone else like me or am I just nuts?

Replies

• SuperC_sa
    SuperC_sa Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Im driving my boyfriend nuts with the same thing! hehe. So no you are not alone.

Ive also been at it seriously now for the last 6 months and my obsession is just getting worse! Omg have you seen any of the yoga accounts on Instagram?
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    NO, what are some good ones? I am looking for yoga silhouettes to go in this giant picture frame I have. There are about 36 openings, that I am sure I am supposed to use for pictures of my kids, that I thought would look amazing with yoga silhouettes!
  • Apocalypse_Meow
    Apocalypse_Meow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yes! I finally took a break from Instagram
    Challenges because my husband is tired of taking my picture.
  • SuperC_sa
    SuperC_sa Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    dizzzigrl wrote: »
    NO, what are some good ones? I am looking for yoga silhouettes to go in this giant picture frame I have. There are about 36 openings, that I am sure I am supposed to use for pictures of my kids, that I thought would look amazing with yoga silhouettes!

Ah there are SO many, but Im crazy about Rachel Brathen.. http://instagram.com/yoga_girl/